Chapter 12

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Class]

 

CY: MWO?!?! WAE!?! How could you offer it to her!

 

TY: SHHHHH!

 

CY: Mi-an… But, why?

 

TY: As long as Sana Sunbae is happy, I am happy…

 

CY: Won’t you get hurt? It’s not worth it ah Tzuyu ah…

 

Tzuyu sulked and lowered her head. Chaeyoung sighed. “Ya, Ice-cream after school?” Tzuyu immediately lifted her head with a smile hanging from her face. She nodded her head happily, which caused Chaeyoung to smile.

 

But that happy moment was short lived when the classroom door swung open. All the students quiet down and watched as a tall slim girl with short hair, wearing a black leather bomber jacket walking into the room.

 

Some students stared in awe at her coolness and looked at her head to toe. The bomber jacket had the words “TrįØ” printed on the back and below it was a picture of drums. “Jeongyeon sunbae...” One of the classmates saw her nametag.

 

Other students were terrified because she was holding a can of liquid in her hands. They knew something was about to go down. “Where is that dwarf?!” Jeongyeon raised her voice. She looked left and right and “There you are~ you piece of !”

 

Jeongyeon poured the red liquid over Chaeyoung. “Artist right? So you love paint don’t you? Red seems to suit you well~” Jeongyeon threw the paint can on the floor. “Next time you cross the line, this will not be paint.”

 

Jeongyeon turned and walk away but Chaeyoung did not give in with out a fight. “Is that all? What a childish act of revenge!” Jeongyeon snapped around and grabbed Chaeyoung by the collar. “You BRAT!”

 

CY: Oops… looks like you stained your hands with pain~

 

“You—.” Jeongyeon raised her left hand but someone else’s grabbed hers. “Enough!” Sana pulled Jeongyeon away and glared at her. “You are coming with me to the council room.” Sana dragged Jeongyeon away while Jihyo asked about Chaeyoung.

 

"It’s good that you are fine… Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter