Chapter 46

Life In JYP Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chou Hotel]

 

Mina ended the conference late so she decided to send Momo home since she was also on her way back. “Ya… Moguri… Let’s go, I’ll send you home…” Momo who was packing the front desk was taken aback that Mina would do that.

 

But the blonde nodded her head in excitement. She quickly went to change and grabbed her bag. She then hooked her hand around Mina’s shoulder and walked to the pick up point with her. Momo stopped in her tracks and looked around. “Heh? Where is your chauffer?!”

 

Mina with her emotionless face, turned to Momo who shrunk away in fear. “We . Are . Walking .” Momo nodded her head fearfully and turned to her direction home. “Ya~ Minari~ Don’t be angry… Saranghaeyo~” Momo tried her luck on her Aegyo but it did not work.

 

Momo gave up and walked silently beside her, putting distance between them in case Mina hits her or something. “Who do you love?...” Mina uttered the question. Momo was again taken aback but could not reply. Mina then stopped in her tracks and sighed.

 

MI: Who do you love?...

 

MM: Mina…

 

MI: Please answer me Momo…

 

MM: I did love you but… Sana showed me a whole new world… I’m not sure if I used Sana or I purely actually develop feelings for her… Because I love you too Mina…

 

MI: Ani… Love is such a strong word… Don’t say love if you haven’t made up your mind yet…

 

MM: Mina… Mianhae…

 

Mina sighed and they continued walking towards Momo’s house together, in silence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Week 1/28 – October – Thursday]

 

After a day of free time for all the organizing committee (Org Comm) members, they came back to star bucks for another meeting about the games. This time, Chaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter