chapter 9

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The morning after, Jong kook woke up first. He is a morning prson after all. He assumed his wife is still sleeping as he heard her smooth breathing beside him. Both of them slept on the bed together because Jong kook promised to Ji hyo that he will not anything to her. He tried to get some sleep some more but he cant.

Then, he felt a hand s to his waist and hugged him tightly. His body stiffened immediately. He felt a hot breath closer to his neck. A moment later, he felt she slipped one of her legs in between Jong kook's. He wanted to push her away to avoid any misunderstanding anymore but he held on, afraid she will wake up. Instead, he landed a soft kiss on her head. He likes her sweet scent. Like a heaven smell.

Ji hyo on the other hand, is shivered because of the lower degree of the air con. She tried to find some warmer source and ended up hugging Jong kook unconsciously. The only thing she cared about is her beauty sleep. The heat from Jong kook's body made heer felt more warm. Thus, she got more closer to him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Two hours later, Ji hyo woke up and shocked to death seeing her close proximity with the man that became her husband yesterday. She quickly distanced herself from him and leaned to the headboard. Jong kook is still sleeping tho. Her head got dizzy due to her sudden movement. A few knocks made her got to her senses. She got up and opened the door.

"hey" it turned out her best friend or sister in law by now smiling like an idiot to her "where's oppa? Why he didnt woke up yet?" Min hee tried to take a peek inside.

Bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter