chapter 5

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Songs Residence

 

The dinner had ended smoothly and the Songs family went back home. Ji hyo just got out from the bathroom when there is a knock at her door. She ignored it and went to the bed. She covered herself with the blanket till the top of her head. Her parents entered her room and sat beside her.

“Ji hyo ah...dont be like this” Mrs Song said

“he’s a good man...I assure you” Mr Song persuaded her again.

"kurae.....we will let you sleep now, okay? Sweet dreams" both of her parents kissed her head covered by the blanket and left.

Once she heard the door is closed and no footsteps, she uncovered herself.

‘fuhh finally I can breathe’

She sat up and turned the air conditioner to the lower temperature, hoping to cool down her anger a bit when thinking about dinner.

 

 

 

Flashback

“Ji hyo ah, you remember us right?” Mr Kim asked.

"neh?" Ji hyo didnt understand a bit what the man talking about. He looked someone she knew.

"mind telling me who is the man opposite you?" Mr Kim tried again. Ji hyo studied the man's face in front of her carefully. He looked familiar but....

"how about that young lady"

She teared her eyes to the said young lady. Her eyes widen upon the sight. The young lady smiled to her even waved her hands at her.

"Min hee ah!" Ji hyo excitedly called her long lost bestie. Everyone had a smile plastered on their faces.

'if Min hee is here, the man that questioned me must be abeonim and beside him must be eomeoni. I dont know the guy beside Min hee but then, the guy in front of me must be......'

"haha you remember your best friend but you dont remember us huh" Mrs Kim cut her thought.

 

“mianhe eomeoni” Ji hyo blamed for her silliness.

"aigoo....Gook ah, she's grown up to a beautiful lady" Mr Kim prais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter