chapter 43

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two months after………..

Ji hyo’s due is just in two weeks. Between the two of them, Jong kook is the one who is the most excited. Ji hyo still going to the hospital even though Jong kook told her to rest more. Since Min hee is in charged of MH malls, his focus is more on JK Corp. Means that, the lessen his works are.

“hyung!” Haha called Jong kook.

“oh what is it?” Jong kook continued to busy himself on the computer screen.

Haha chuckles “ey hyung, don’t pretend to be busy. I saw you spaced out just now. It’s near to launch now. Don’t you have to go to Ji hyo?”

Jong kook took a look at his wrist watch “you’re right” he started to closed the files and switched off his computer. Along the way, he grabbed his car keys in the drawer. He already got his driving license “I don’t have any appointment this evening, right?” he walked to the lift with Haha at his side and pushed the button.

“hmm you’re free. What? Are you thinking not to come back to office? Again?”

The lift opened and he stepped in “thanks Dong hoon ah. I’ll see you tomorrow. Have a good lunch with Byul later. When are you going to propose her?”

“yah hyung. It’s too early! I don’t want to rush her. We’re comfortable with our relationship now” he said but Jong kook just waved at him as the lift door closed back.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Ji hyo opened her office room and saw no one. She tilted her head. Usually, Jong kook will wait for her before they went to eat lunch together. It took a lot of encouragement for him to get his feet to this hospital. She closed the door back thinking that he maybe caught with traffic. She took out her phone from her pocket. Jong kook who is hiding behind the door all this while, is trying hard to suppress his laugh.

“yeobo!”

Ji hyo is so shocked with the sudden voice until her phone slipped out from her hand. Jong kook caught her in his arms when she felt like to passed out. When she was sure that is Jong kook, she really mad. She bit him hard on his chest to let out her anger.

“aww! Ji hyo ah” Ji hyo pushed him away and walked to her desk. Jong kook rubbed his chest but still smiled. She took off her white gown and hang it to its place. She took her bag and walked out from her room, leaving Jong kook.

Jong kook picked her phone that is on the floor and moved his legs to catch up with her. He grabbed her hand “yeobo, I’m sorry. I just want to make you happy”

Ji hyo still walked in her slow pace. She released her hand from his and grabbed his arm instead “don’t do that again. I think I will give birth straight away back there”

They continued to walk ignoring some whispering about them. It turned out her husband becomes a hot stuff when he came to see her. She is grateful enough that Jong kook didn’t looked at the flirty nurses. His eyes only on her. Then, they bumped into her father.

“going out for lunch?” Mr Song asked them.

“neh, abeonim. Would you join us?”

“it’s okay. Eomoni had packed a lunchbox for me. Besides, I don’t want to be the third wheel” her father teasingly said causing Jong kook to blush.

“aish appa…..we’ll be going then” Ji hyo pecks her father’s cheek while Jong kook bowed to him. Dr Song just watched his daughter’s back. Even though there worked in the same hospital, it’s not easy to see his own daughter.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

After Jong kook sent Ji hyo back to the hospital, he went home. He changed into short pants and freely walked around the house in shirtless. He rubbed his chest that got bitten by Ji hyo. It’s not that painful but it got her teeth marked around it.

He settled himself on the couch in the living room and used his free time to finish up the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter