chapter 24

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They arrived to Jong kook’s suite on the top floor. Ji hyo punched in the card and switched on the lights. Haha laid Jong kook who is mumbling something all the way, on the bed with much difficulty.

She sent Haha to the door "thanks, oppa. I'll take care of him. If anything, I will call you"

Haha just nodded “okay. I'll handle the event downstairs. It's better we overnight here"

 

 

“Ji hyo ah” Jong kook called her softly. She quickly went to his side "I'm feeling hot. I cant stand it" he sat up and took off his blazer.

“oppa, what happen after I left you? You're okay before I go to the restroom" she took the controller and made the air con to the lowest point.

Jong kook is fumbling with the button of his t-shirt. Seeing this, she helped him "I-I dont know. I just drink some water and after that I started to feel weird. I swear it's a water, not an alcohol" he really wanted the pain away from him. He pushed her hands slightly and wanted to get off.

“hey, hey, oppa, calm down” she made him to sit back and when he seems to resist, she pulled him into a hug, attempting to calm him down, but his next action surprised her.

Jong kook is sniffing her on the crook of her neck "Ji hyo ah, you smell nice" he started to nibble her neck and up to her ear, slightly bite it causing Ji hyo to moan.

She realised it and swiftly detached herself from him "oppa, you have been drugged isnt it?" it's all made sense now. Jong kook that she knew is different from this. He will not crossed the line like this. But, he ignored her words and grabbed her by waist, bringing her body closer to him. He kissed her forcefully and flipped their position with her underneath him.

Her eyes started to fall fall its tears. She didnt want this. He was not himself. Then, she gathered her strenght and slapped hard his face, making him stopped whatever he doings. "oppa, please. Wake up. This is not you, please. I know it's hurt but you have to hold it in"

 

 

Jong kook got back into his senses. He knew this is not right. He rolled over, away from her, standing on his feet and walked with no direction "where''s the bathroom? I need to cool down" he knocked onto the chairs, tables few times but he stood up again and tried to find the bathroom. Somehow, he managed to find it and turned the shower on. Letting the cold water brushed the pain.

Ji hyo still lying on the bed with tears stained her face. At least, he's still a little sane in his head. She wiped of the remaining tears and checked on him. He was sitting on the floor, his his face heads up, eyes closed and already drenched enough. She briskly turned off the shower. She cupped his face and slapped softly his cheeks "oppa, you'll catch a cold later"

“let me. I dont want to hurt you” Jong kook pushed her away but she didnt budged. He tried to turn the shower back.

She didnt know what to do anymore. She cant simply send him to the hospital and tell them that he have been drugged and can control his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter