chapter 33

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two months had passed and Ji hyo already graduated from her university with a great honor. She became the valedictorian and brought a glory to the Song's name. Jong kook really felt proud of his wife. Now, they were on their way to celebrate it with their family at the Song's residence. Her parents insisted it.

“do we really have to go?” she asked Jong kook who is beside her. She is leaning against his hard chest while his arms securely around her waist.

He rubbed gently her small baby bump. She in her fourth months "wae? Are you tired? Please, bear it for a while. It will over soon. It's just a dinner. You just have to eat a bit and I'll tell them you need to rest. We will stay overnight at your parents' house okay?"

Ji hyo didnt answered him but he knew she agreed with him. She got tired easily lately. That's why.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It’s just a small party to congratulate Ji hyo. Many of her father's friends came by. Jong kook's parents also were there that night. Ji hyo spent time for a while with them and excuses herself to get to her room to call it day. She really exhausted and all in her mind were a pillow and her soft bed. She also forgot about Jong kook who is waiting for her downstairs.

“hyung, what are you doing here all alone?" Jong ki who happened passed by him at the kitchen asked his brother in law who seemed so lost.

“Jong ki ah, can you get me to your noona? I think I'm lost" actually it's quite long he walked with no direction. Haha is not there to help him as he told him to get home alone.

“sure, lets go. I think I saw noona get to the upstairs" Jong ki lead Jong kook carefully in climbing the stairs. He knocked the bedroom door before opened it "noona is sleeping, hyung. You want me to wake her up?"

“no, it’s okay. Let her sleep. Gomawo, Jong ki ah" Jong ki helped him to get to the bed and left after that.

Jong kook laid his tired body beside her and heaved a heavy sigh. This is not the first time she forgot about him. He clearly hurt by it but he knows she had to take care of herself first. He sat back on the bed to take off his blazer and his shirt before laying down. He dont know how long he closed his eyes. He nearly entered into his dreamland when he felt Ji hyo moved.

Ji hyo awake from her sleep and turned to the other side. Jong kook's sleeping face greeted her. She fixed her position so that she is leaning against the headboard. She really feels sleepy but at the same time, she wanted to eat something.

“Ji hyo”

“ah oppa, I thought you’re sleeping. It's one in the morning already"

“I’m just about to. What’s wrong? Did you need anything?"

Ji hyo bites her lips and played with it, contemplating whether to tell him or not. She dont want to burden him "ani, it's nothing. I'm feeling thirsty. I'll just go downstairs to get some water"

“do you want me to accompany you?”

“it’s okay. Close your eyes and sleep oppa" Jong kook didnt reply. He obediently closed his eyes as he was told to do so.

 

 

“I know you are not sleeping, oppa. Aren't you sleepy, oppa?" when she got back to the room, she was surprised he still not sleep yet.

He surrendered in pretending to sleep. He knew he cant lied to her "cant sleep" then, he laid on his side, facing her "I cant sleep without you in my arms. What's taking you so long?"

“is that so?” she ignored his q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter