chapter 7

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Songs Residence

 

Three days had passed since her visits to the Kims residence. She dont know what to do. She's staring absentmindedly out of the window. Today, she didnt has class. In fact, she didnt has any classes till the two weeks holiday. Her classes got postponed. What a luck. She also needs some time to think about all this arranged marriage things.

 

 

Flashback

 

"please, stay for awhile" Jong kook held tightly Ji hyo's hand "I'm sorry if I've hurt you. It's not because I dont want to see you. No. Dont misunderstand. It's just I....I'm feeling shy when you're around me"

"then, you're not shy if you hold my hand now, do you?" Ji hyo teased.

"I-I'm sorry. I didnt mean to hold our hand" automatically he released his grip on her hand.

"never mind.......It's okay" Ji hyo on the other hand felt the warmth feelings gone when he let go of her hand.

Minutes passed by. Neither one of them knows how to break the silence.

'this is awkward'

‘this is weird’

‘what I’m supposed to do now?’

 

Ji hyo started to be nervous around him, She looked at his side face and examined his feature. She noticed he got a thin line like a scar, a short one, near his left eyebrow. Jong kook also started to feel anxious. He may looked calm outside but his inside is like a war. He felt her gazing at him. That made him more tensed.

"is there something on my face?" Jong kook turned to face her.

"a-ani....." she felt a blush creep onto her face because he caught her. She faced the other side. His small brown eyes captivated her when he turned to face her. Jong kook knew her face may be reddened even he cant se her.

"dont worry. This face is yours. You can look at it anytime you want"

Ji hyo didnt replied though.

"did I said something wrong?" Jong kook felt worried because of her silence "you're still here right?" he searched for her hands but accidentally he landed his hand on her thigh "I'm sorry again" he quickly withdrawn his hand "please, talk to me. I dont know if you're still here or not" his voice sounded sad.

Ji hyo realised her mistakes "I'm here......I'm just spaced out"

"haha you never changed. Always spacing out. So?...."

"so what?"

"did you accept me as your husband?"

"I-I dont know"

 

Jong kook felt slightly disappointed with her answer "I know I'm not a perfect man for you........"

"no no, it's not like that....." Ji h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter