chapter 32

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s weekend and Ji hyo is preparing their breakfast when Jong kook came out from the room. He took a sit at his usual place and waited for Ji hyo to finish. When JI hyo prepares the plate for him, her nose caught something that made her to queasy.

She covered her nose “oppa, have you taken your bath yet?"

“I already have. Wae?”

“you should get shower again because you smell stinks. Urgh! I dont like it" she covered as she felt nauseate all of sudden.

“huh?” Jong kook got confused. He is freshly showered. He sniffed his body and it smells good. Right after that, he heard she vomited. He slowly went to her side but got stopped by her hand on his chest, pushing him away.

“oppa, dont. I cant....” she vomited again.

Jong kook doesnt know what to do. He backed up a few steps "alright, let me shower again if it makes you feeling better"

After having a bath again, he walked into the kitchen again. He made sure to brush his body every single part. He even wore his cologne that she loved the most. As he wanted to sit down, Ji hyo stopped him.

“oppa, did you wear your cologne?”

“yeah, it’s your favorite”

“I dont like it” she stood up “never mind, just eat your breakfast oppa. I'll take a rest in the room "she left him eating alone by himself. Jong kook really didnt expect she will all over too sensitive to smell like this.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

All day long, Jong kook locked himself in his mini office. He didnt want to get near his wife as he afraid she will get nauseate for no reason. When he got tired of hearing the proposals from his computer, he laid flatly on his stomach on the couch in the room. His back is hurt from sitting too long on the chair.

Out of sudden, a soft hand slowly rubbing his back. He briskly turned his back "Ji hyo ah, dont get close to me. You will vomit later"

“it’s okay, oppa. I’m feeling much better. Lay down, Let me rub your back" she made him lay back down as he looked hesitated "I'm really fine. I dont know whats got into me to react that way. Mianhe...." he didnt replied her as he falls asleep. She smiled alone and pecked his temple.

 

 

“ oppa” Ji hyo woke Jong kook up about two hours late. There's something she wanted to say.

Jong kook turned his body slightly and laid his head on the armrest, waiting for her to continue. She holds his hand.

“oppa, can you accompany me to see my friend? His flight will be in another hour. I want to see him for the last time, will you?"

He? That is the first word that caught Jong kook's attention. He doesnt know she got a male friend too. He sighed "kurae. Let me change first"

She smiled upon his agreement without a difficulty. She didnt want to tell him that Dong wook is the person they will meet later. He's so sensitive with that name and she also didnt intend to tell him. All she wants is to clear the misunderstanding between the two men "yeay! Kaja....I'll help you oppa" she pulled him up and walked hand in hand to the room.

“why you’re so happy huh?” he cant help but chuckles when hearing her excitement.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter