chapter 37

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Ji hyo had taken her bath, Jong kook brought her to the kitchen. Luckily, there's some food left for them.

“I think there’s some food left for us. You wait for a while. I'll just reheat it" Jong kook didnt realise what he's doing. He forgot that Ji hyo doesnt know he can see again.

“oppa, let me do it. You just sit here. I can still do this stuff” fortunately Ji hyo didnt notice it, thinking that he just worried about her doing things in her state like that "I still survive even you left me oppa"

“I’m sor-”

“dont be. It’s not important now. You are here. That’s more important"

Jong kook can do nothing but stared at her face. She actes like she didnt affected by it, but the truth is she truly hurt by his action. She laid the food on the table and wawnted to sit down when Jong kook interrupted her.

“dont you want to sit down on your favorite place?” Ji hyo smiled and gladly sat on his lap. Jong kook made sure he securely around his hand on her back, preventing her from falling "you're getting heavier, Ji hyo ah"

“yah oppa, I’m carrying your daughter inside me. That’s why” she replied with full with with food before continued to eat, ignoring him.

He chuckled over her cute act and then something struck him. Daughter? "what do you mean, Ji hyo ah? Is it a girl?" she hummed tellling him he got her right. He cant believe it "how? when?"

She stopped munching her food and turned to him "oppa, are you telling me you forget what you did to me? I dont get pregnant by myself. You do know that, dont you?"

“aish of course I know that. I mean, how do you know? Did you check it? When you know about it?" he asked excitedly.

“oh that, Min ho oppa told me when I did my check up last week. I didnt want to know the gender but he insisted"

“why?”

“because I want you to be there. Because I want you were with me when knowing about it. That's all" she replied before eating a spoonful of rice.

He got speechless with her answers “I-”

“why I’m the only one who is eating? Oppa, don’t you feel hungry?" she cut his words, changing the topic out of sudden.

“Ji hyo ah”

“Here, open your mouth, oppa. Let me feed you” she tried really hard in avoiding from talking the matter further.

“stop it, Ji hyo ah!” he cant stand it anymore. Why is it so hard for her to tell him what is in her mind.

She put down her spoon and get off from him "you can just tell me you dont want to eat, oppa. Yelling at me is really unnecessary" she got off from him and walked away after she said that to him.

He watched her climbing the stairs and lost from his sight "Ji hyo ah, I'm sorry. That's not what I meant"

“hyung, you’re too hard on her” Haha said to Jong kook and joined to sit beside him. Jong ki also took a sit opposite the two men.

“one tip from me, hyung. Agreed whatever she said. She's always right. Noona is pretty sensitive nowadays"

Jong kook just stared at his two dongsaeng “thanks for that. It really help me. A lot" he stood up, leaving the kitchen "I'll be in my room if anything"

“so sensitive” Haha spoke softly.

“I hear that”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Ji hyo made her way to the bedroom with a heavy steps, hoping Jong kook will chase and coax her. Sadly, he never did. She smiled bitterly. She closed the door and took a sit on the couch. She caressed her baby bump softly.

“baby ah, appa is yelling at omma. You also heard it, right? How could he? Omma didnt do any wrong, is it? Omma hate appa right now"

She kept glancing at the door.

“why appa still didn’t come to omma? Is he angry at omma? Waeyo? Omma should be the one who is angry. Not appa. Aish, omma really hate appa now"

It’s getting late and she felt sleepy by now. Her eyes getting heavier at each seconds. She cant hold it longer and so, she laid down on the couch and closed her eyes. Lazy enough to walk herself to the bed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jong kook straight up went to his room, checking some reports. He doesnt want to disturb Ji hyo as he thought she still mad at him and he dont want her blood pressure increase again when seeing his face.

After feeling like an hour or so, he closed all the files and leaned against his chair. He took off his glasses and blinking his eyes a bit. Tired because of the reading. He nearly dozed off when he thought about Ji hyo. He made his way to the bedroom, leaving the table in mess with papers and files that waiting for him to check.

He opened the door slowly and peeked inside. He saw her sleeping on the couch and his face turned into a frown.

‘why is she sleeping on that. It’s not good for her. This woman’

He shook his head. Carefully, he makes his way to her and picked her up to his arms, carefully not making her to stir from her sleep and load her down to the bed. He cant help himself but to lay down as well beside her.

‘why you are so such an angel’

He smiled like a kid and brushed her hair out of her face after it looks like hiding her face from him. This makes her stirred a bit and turned to the other side, her back is facing him.

‘yah, even in her sleep she doesnt want me to touch her’

Ji hyo opened her eyes when she cant find a comfortable position. To add that, her feets hurt like hell now. Maybe, because she walked too much today. When she turned to her back, she nearly cursed on Jong kook. He is looking at her with his eyes wide opened. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down.

“oppa, you scared out of me. Why you stared a me like that? Why are you still wide awake?" she sat up and leaned on the headboard while looking at the clock on the wall "it's three in the morning"

For a moment, Jong kook can only blink his eyes. Didnt she mad at him or she forget it already? "I was about to"

She didn’t talked further, just let the silence accompany them. He looked at her and noticed the sweat formed on her forehead and closed her eyes shut like she was in pain. Did the air con broke? Why she was sweating?"

“are you feeling alright?”

She took a minute to reply him “my feets hurt” Jong kook sprung out of bed and rushed for the door "where you're going, oppa?" she was in the verge of tears when seeing he wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter