chapter 15

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Jong kook had to go to the office and Ji hyo had to got to her class. As usual, Jong kook got ut first being a morning person he is. He was excited to try his experiment in waking up his wife. After the incident in the bathroom yesterday, Jong kook decided to ask some helped from his mother in law.

 

 

Flashback

 

After Ji hyo left for class, he asked Haha to drive him to his in law's house. It's not far from the his apartment. It only took thirty minutes to get there. Haha knocked the door three time, and it opened the next seconds.

“oh Jong kook ah....” Mrs Song surprised to see him in such a morning.

“neh eomoni, it’s me....sorry for coming without notice" Jong kook bowed a bit.

“ah it’s okay. Come in. You too, Dong hoon right? Mrs Song invited them.

“it’s fine, eomoni, I got something to do. I just send hyung here. I'll take my leave first" Haha rejected politely.

“kurae? Alright. Drive safely”

“yea I will...and here, some gift from us"

The truth is Haha got nothing to do. But, it's an order from his hyung. So, why not he enjoyed his free time strolling around.

“it’s nice of you to visit me, Jong kook ah. Why you dont come with Ji hyo?" Mrs Song asked as she helped him to take a sit in in the living room.

“ah she has classes while I got nothing too do, why not I'd come here. Besides, she didnt know about me coming here. Where are abeonim and Jong ki?"

“your abeonim has gone to his hospital and Jong ki has gone to school"

“oh okay...hmm eomoni, actually....." Jong kook didnt know how to start.

“what? Do you have problem with Ji hyo? Did she not treat you well?"

“a-ani eomoni, she treats me well. It's just.....it's embarrassing"

“waegurae? Dont make make me suspense Jong kook ah"

“can I....can I know how to wake her up easily? She kind of hard to wake up in the morning"

“aish that kid! I told her many times to change her habit"

“no it’s not her fault eomoni. I know she always sleep late at noght because of her works"

“aigoo she’s so lucky to have you as her husband. So understanding. Kurae. It's not that hard to wake her up. All you have to do is.........."

That’s how Jong kook settled his problem. He spent for a while till late afternoon with Ji hyo's mom before he went back home.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Jong kook slowly moved to Ji hyo's side and reached out his right hand. He started to roaming his hand from her hair, eyes and stopped as he reached her cheek. he cracked into a smile when knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter