chapter 29

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Ji hyo woke up feeling to throw up. She got down from the bed and rushed to the toilet. Jong kook also awake because the sudden move from her. He went to her by hearing her sound of vomiting. He reaches her hand and holds onto her back, rubbing it in circle, hoping to soothe her a bit.

After she threw up until her stomach empty, she washed and face. She smiled weakly when saw Jong kook still standing behind her. His brows knitted together, face is full of worried.

“are you done? Feeling better? Do you want me to call the doctor?" he asked in worries.

“it’s okay, oppa. This is normal. No need the doctor. I am a doctor, right?" she assured him.

He scratched his head and bit his lips. This is the first time in this situation. So,  he didnt know what to do "neh"

“lets go back to bed. I’m feeling weak" she grabbed his arms as her support. When they are walking, he was limping and she noticed that. She looked down to his leg "omo oppa! what happened to your leg?"

“huh? It’s nothing. Really. I just stepped on a broken glass" she made him to sit on the bed. He felt she lifted his leg and being rested on her lap.

She scanned the bandage and opened the dressing "the wound looks deep, oppa. Have you applied medicine on it?" he shook his head. She put his leg down "wait here, oppa. I'll be back"

Ji hyo went out and asked the nurse for an antibiotic, a painkiller and a new bandage for Jong kook. The nurse kindly gave her requests and she thanked her. They knew she is the daughter of the hospital and her title as a doctor. So, it wont be a problem.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“appa!” she called her father excitedly. He dressed in his white coat. It's been a long time she didnt see her father "how do you know I'm here?" she looked at Jong kook who is beside her. "did you tell appa?"

Mr Song chuckled “hey, dont blame your husband. I've the right to know if it concerns you and it's easy knowing you're here as all the staff talk about my baby daughter he ruffled her hair as she smiling innocently. he almost got a heart attack when someone told him his daughter got admitted "how you doing?"

“good. Feeling much better.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter