chapter 27

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong kook is already at home since the late afternoon. He waited for his wife, but she didnt back home that evening. So he assumed she will back late. He doesnt want to call her as he wanted to surprise her.

He lazily laid his body on the bed, thinking on what to do while Haha prepared a dinner for both of them. He tried to get some sleep but his mind dont want to. He double tapped on his talking watch. It's nine already. Where could she be?

He tried to grab his phone on the nightstand and accidentally knocked something and it shattered on the floor. What it could be? He dont remember he put any glass on the nightstand.

“hyung, what happened? I heard something shattering" Haha suddenly barged in the room.

Jong kook sat up and leaned against the head board "I dont know. I guess, I broke something"

Haha went near his side and saw the broken frame. He squatted down and looked at it "ah hyung, it's your wedding photo. The frame id=s broken"

“really? It must be Ji hyo who placed it there" he grinned happily. There's no one else. It must be his wife.

“let me clean this up, you- hyung! Dont step on it" it's too late to warn him.

“arghh” Jong kook fell back to the bed. His left foot is bleeding now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“yes, I am. I’m crazy of you” with that he crashed his lips with hers.

Ji hyo tried to break away, but he held her face, forcing her into him. He tried to enter but she didnt let him. That's anger him more. He bit her lips making her groaned in pain and succed in savoring her wet cavern. Her eyes started to fall its tears. She shut her eyes closed as more tears shedding. She's too weak to fight.

Out of nowhere, Min hee came to the rescue and gave him a hard kick on his side making he falls to the ground. Ji hyo ran to Min hee for a hug and as a support. Min hee hugs her back. She can feel her body is trembling.

“you! I dont want to see your anymore. Get lost. If you get nearer us, you wait and see what I prepare for you" she gritted her teeth while saying this. Dong wook just walked away after that.

“it’s okay. He’s gone now” Ji hyo still sobbing hard on her shoulder. She couldnt believe that rascal will gone till this much. If she didnt come here, she couldnt imagine what will happen to Ji hyo. When she felt Ji hyo seems a little i=bit calm, she broke the hug "feeling better?"

Ji hyo nodded “what are you doing here anyway?" she as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter