chapter 8

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JK Hotel

 

The day has come. The guests were all ready at the hall. Mostly, they were the business partners, closed friends and relatives from both sides of families. While the people were excited for the wedding, the bride on the other hand has a different story.

In one of the hotel room, Song Ji hyo is staring blankly at the reflection of herself on the mirror. She is dressed up in a silk like satin asymmetric waist strapless gown, complete with a blue flower ribbon at her waist. The dress is not too revealing but quite enough to show her slender body. It is simple yet elegant and luxurious.

Ji hyo couldnt believed she's getting married today. Apart from her wanted to run away, far from there. Wishing, she is at anywhere else but here. Wishing, she is on the bed, sleeping and all these things were one of her weird dreams only. She tried to pinch her cheel and slap herself few times. But, nothing happens. She's in reality. A sudden knock on the door disurbed her nonsense thoughts.

 

"Ji hyo ah, my sister in law! you're so gorgeous" Min hee entered the room and sweetly called Ji hyo. She will be her bridesmaid.

"yah, stop calling me that. It's embarssing....." Ji hyo face palmed her face.

"I dont care. You're ny oppa's  wife now. So, I shoulsd call you that" Min hee retorted back while sticking her tongue out.

"ugh..." Ji hyo knew she couldnt win over her "where's Ji min?"

"she's on her way with her parents" Min hee saw Ji hyo is fidgeting her hands "yah, you're nervous arent you?"

"of course, who wouldnt? This is a serious matter" Ji hyo stopped fidgeted her hands but she started to bite her nails.

"relax..this is your big day. Just calm down. Take a breathe" Min hee inhaled in and exaled out "come on, follow me. Take a deep breath and let it out" Ji hyo obeyed like a child. They did for a few times.

 

There’s a knock on the door again.

"noona, are you ready? We should get down now" Jong ki's voice sounded from outside the room.

"o-okay, wait a minute" Ji hyo stood up and faced the mirror for the last time. She turned to Min hee who is making a you-can-do-it looked to her. Both of them smiled and made their way out.

"woahhh noona! Is this really you?" Jong ki asked in amazement, and ended up earning a knock on his head "ah wae?"

of course, this is me. Your ever so gorgeous beloved sister" she cockily said and raised one of her left brows "wae? You dont trust your eyes"

"I do, just....." he eyeing his sister from top to toe "I'm curious on how you managed to hide your fats......ouch!" Ji hyo bit her lips and knocked his head again "yah!" Jong ki shouted angrily.

“you deserved it” Ji hyo stick out her tongue.

"aigooo, poor Jong kook hyung for having you as his wife"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter