chapter 2

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kringgg!!!!  Kringgg!!!!   Kringgg!!!! 

The first alarm clock has been ringing nonstop but the owner didnt stirs a bit.

Kringgg!!!!  Kringgg!!!!   Kringgg!!!! 

Same goes to the second alarm clock.

The third alarm clock didnt get the chance to ring as her mother barge into her daughter’s room.

"Ji hyo ah...wake up" surprisingly with her mother's soft voice, she stirred and squinted her eyes. She lays her her head on her mother's lap. "wake up alright. You'll be late for your class" her mother her hair lovingly.

“arrrrasso omma” Ji hyo replied while yawning and stretching her muscles.

Her mother only watches her only daughter loss into the bathroom with smile plastered on her face. She got out from the room and continue her works at the kitchen.

 

Song Ji Hyo. The only daughter of the Songs family. Song Il Gook is the father, Park Jae Hwa is the mother. Her age might be the most suitable for the marriage but she acts like 5 years old kid. She's currently studying to get PhD in psychology. She also has a little brother, Song Jong Ki, still in high school.

 

“morning omma...” a fresh Ji hyo greeted her mother.

“morning my princess”

“eyy omma, dont call me princess. I’m big enough”

“talk to herself who behave like a child” her mother caught her tongue.

“hehe...where’s appa?”

“as usual...at his hospital. There’s some emergency this morning”

“hmm Jong ki?”

“still sleeping. He had some fever. Let him sleep some more”

Ji hyo didnt respond to her mother. She straightly get up and ran up to the upstairs.

“dont disturb him Ji hyo ah!” her mother yelled to her.

“arasso!” Ji hyo yelled back.

“aish this kid”

 

Without a permission, Ji hyo turns the knob slowly and walk in to the dark room. She saw his little brother, sleeping peacefully under thethick warm blanket. She takes a sit beside his sleeping figure and palming his forehead. He got a high fever. A sigh escaped from .

His little brother can be easily get sick and it will take a week to be healthy again. He has a low antibody self-defense. She is the strong and protetive sister, while Jong ki is the fragile and weak little brother. Both of them always argue for something useless. Nevertheless, whenever one of them is in pain, the other one will take care of it.

‘noona loves you. Rest well and be healthy quickly’

Ji hyo kissed his forehead and leave his room.

 

“omma, I’ll get going first” Ji hyo grabs her bags, ready to go.

“kurae...take care my princess” her mother followed her to the door.

“arasso omma. Anyeong!” she lazy enough to stop her mother again to call her like that

“neh” her mother watches her daughter closed the gate.

"omma, dont forget to feed Jong ki. Give him some medicine. If he didnt want to eat, tell him I'll beat him till he get some bruises or break his bones. Bye omma. Love you" Ji hyo then walks away. She has a car but she more prefers to walk by herself.

“aish this kid. Cared for him yet still wanna to bully him.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seoul University

 

Upon arrived, Ji hyo stops her steps at the front gate to find a familiar silhouette, Ji min her bestie. Other students also stop after noticed her prescence. Ji hyo ignores all the stares and keep walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter