Special Chapter 2

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong kook found that his wife’s behaviors are weird as days passed by. He doesnt know why but his instinct told him that there is something she hid from him and that something is the reason why she is acting like that. He got many evidences that can prove that he is right.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The first one was when he brought some chocolate to home..

“appa, you know what?” Da hae whispered softly to his ear while he accompanied her watching her favorite cartoon.

“what?”

“omma is sulking”

“wae?”

“because appa didn’t buy chocolate for omma”

“but I bought enough for both of you”

“Da hae offered omma some but omma doesnt want saying that this is for Da hae not omma”

So the next day he bought two plastic bags full with chocolate. One for his daughter and one for his wife. She was so excited that she kissed him all over his face leaving him speechless.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The second one is with her unpredictable mood. Not that she is predictable but her mood swings really testing his patience. She got irritated just because he called her crazy and that is because she scolded him for messing up the rack shoes, leaving his coat and blazers on the couch when all this time that was the place he usually put it, and lastly he forget to call her with endearment. It was just that one time only.

“yeobo”

They were lying on the bed, preparing to sleep. Jong kook is laid on his back while Ji hyo is turning her back before him.

“what?” a short replied coming from her.

“you still mad at me?”

No response, meaning that she still mad at him.

“I’m sorry okay? I’m the one who is crazy, crazy in love with you” with that she forgave him and clinged onto him like nothing happened.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

The most obvious one is when she complaint about his smell.

“oppa, I think I want to sleep with Da hae tonight”

“why? Is there something wrong?”

“your smell….I cant stand it. Never mind. I’m going first. Good night, oppa”

From there, he put the pieces of the puzzle together and came into a conclusion. His instinct never wrong. He decided to confront her. He asked Haha to drive him to the hospital, didn’t care that he had a meeting to be attended that afternoon. He cant wait any longer to know the truth.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

“oppa, why you come here?”

Ji hyo was shocked that Jong kook came to see her without a notice, let alone a call from him. She went to him and hugged him while inspecting him to see whether he is hurt somewhere or not.

“hyung, I’ll wait outside first” Haha excused himself not before glancing worriedly at Ji hyo but she didn’t notice the signal he sent with his eyes. Yes, everyone knows about it except Jong kook. Thanks to Min hee. She cant blame her because technically she didn’t break her promise. She only made her promised not to tell Jong kook, not to everyone else.

They exchanged hugs and Jong kook didn’t release her after that, holding on to her waist. When there is something he wants to find out, he will caged her in his arms “nothing. What’s this smell? Ramyeon? Really? At this hour?”

“hmm I’m hungry”

“didnt you had your breakfast this morning?”

“I’m just hungry, that’s all. So, what are you doing here? Did you hurt anywhere? You look fine though”

“no, I’m just passing by here” then he stopped talking and let a few seconds passed by.

Ji hyo pushed him away a bit to look at his face properly as he didn’t release his hold around her “what?” she smiled sweetly at him even though he cant see it but soon faded as she heard his question.

“are you pregnant?”

She was taken aback for a second and laughed nervously “what makes you think that?”

“.……I don’t know…..it’s just you…you’re being weird lately” He can hear her sigh and waited for her answer patiently. He didn’t want to rus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter