chapter 3

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji hyo is preparing herself to catch up some sleep after spent three hours on her thesis. She glanced at her clock. She got four hours to get to her dreamland before the sun rise in the morning. She covers her head with the blanket, hoping that she will fall asleep faster.

Suddenly, her blanket is being thrown away and being covered by someone. She opens her eyes immediately and struggles to be released.

"yah what you’re doing?” Ji hyo quickly burst out loud.

"shh shhh.....appa and omma will woke up" Jong ki coveres again, stopping her from talking while gesturing her to keep quite.

Ji hyo removed his hand from " what are you doing here?" she wwhispered to her brother with a slightly anger in her voice.

"nothing" Jong ki nonchalantly replied. He pushes her sister a bit to make some space for himself and lays his body comfortably.

"yah yah get out from my room " she tried to control her voice "please~ I need my sleep" this time she soften her tone. But still Jong ki didnt budge a bit "suit yourself. I want to sleep aish" she gave up already and laid on another side. It's lucky enough her bed is a queen sized bed.

“noona” Jong ki called her in a low voice but Ji hyo ignored him.

“noona” Jong ki poked her shoulder this time.

“Ji hyo noona~” he called her name in a singing voice.

“aish what else?” her back is still facing him.

“look at me first. I mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter