Special Chapter 1

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Five years later……

 

Jong kook stirred from her sleep as he felt very cold. He turned to the other side to seek some warmness but Ji hyo was not there. She probably at Da hae’s room, preparing her for school. He threw away the comforter and made his way to the next room. He staggered a bit and kept holding his head.

From outside, he heard his two girlfriends’ laughter. When he approached the bathroom, Da hae shrieked upon seeing her father as the door is not close.

“appa!!! go away….I am showering….” Da hae said loudly and hid behind Ji hyo.

“ah sorry sorry. Appa is sorry” Jong kook said while covering his eyes and turned away.

Ji hyo smiled sweetly at Jong kook’s acting. She had taught Da hae to mind her manners even though with her father as she is a girl. She left Da hae to finish her shower and went to Jong kook who is sitting on the bed while rubbing his temple.

“a headache?” she asked as she swiftly replaced his hand with hers to massage him.

“I swear I will not drink that thing again. How could you push me to drink that? You know I don’t drink it”

She paused in rubbing his temples as she recalled the night before. Jong kook had a private dinner with one of the investors and he brought Ji hyo along to accompany him. The dinner went well until they wanted to celebrate their joining with drinking a wine. As Ji hyo had  turned down the offer politely, it was left to Jong kook only.

“it’s not that bad right? I bet it was tasty”

“it’s bitter and not sweet at all. I don’t understand how they can swallow it. I think I got stomach upset” he laid on his back and caressed his stomach.

Ji hyo punched his arm lightly “it was just a glass. You wont get a stomachache with that. I had drank more than a bottle. I’m still okay the next day”

“then why you turned the offer?”

“I…..dont feel want to”

She hoped that he didn’t pursue about it as she didn’t want to tell him just yet. Right after that, Da hae come out from the bathroom, fully covered with a towel around her body and ran towards Ji hyo.

“omma, I’m done. Morning, appa”

Jong kook sat up and replied her “morning, baby. Popo” he said and offered his face. Da hae pecked both of his cheeks and giggled to herself “what about my morning kiss, yeobo?”

Ji hyo cleared and turned her attention to her daughter “hurry up, Da hae ah. You will be late to school and omma will be late for work” she ignored Jong kook and started to dry Da hae’s hair.

“it’s alright, omma. I will do this by myself. I’m a big girl now. Appa, shoo shoo. I want to wear my clothes” she took both of her parents’ hands and dragged them out from the room, closing the door.

Both of them went back to their room. Ji hyo is putting a light make up on her face while Jong kook is preparing himself. She walked into the closet after that and stood in front of Jong kook to put on a tie for him.

Before, he didnt like to wear a tie because he was too lazy to wear it and also he doesnt know to tie it. But now, when he is married, he looked forward to wear a tie every morning as he can get closer with his wife.

Ji hyo didn’t mind to do this every day. She likes it when she is the only one can do this to him. After she finished it, she brushed off the invisible dust from his shoulder and straightened up his blazer. Satisfied, she wanted to detach herself but cant because Jong kook tightened his arms around her waist.

“why? It’s 7.30 already”

“my morning kiss”

As she is in hurry, she quickly gave in.

“there”

“that’s not a kiss. That is a peck”

She gave in, again.

“there”

“one more. It’s your punishment for ignoring me back then”

She shut him up by sealing her lips with his. He deepened the kiss making her groaned by tilting his head and cradled her face with one hand. But it got disturbed by the knocks on the door.

“omma! I cant find my favorite socks”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“to what do I owe you a pleasure?…..quite early I can say” Minho said while looking at his wrist watch “so, what is it? Tell me. I have a round after this”

Ji hyo grinned and played with her lips. She is quite shy when it comes to this matter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter