chapter 4

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jong kook’s apartment

 

Both Jong kook and Haha are in the mini gym. Jong kook made a room for his gym so that it would be easier for him to exercise. There were treamills, weights. He will exercise only when Haha is around. Just in case he injured himself, there will be someone to help him. Since he had no meetings and his works had been settled, why not he did some exercises.

“hyung, omma called me this morning”

Jong kook is running on the treadmill while Haha is beside him with a towel on his shoulder.

“eoh what for?”

“she asked me to remind you about the dinner”

“which dinner?”

Jong kook is drenched in sweat.

“dinner with appa’s friend. She told me you have to be there by hook or crook”

“kurae”

“and... she said she will send a new suit for you later this evening”

Jong kook just focused back to his running. He dont know what is his omma up to.

“what’s so important about this dinner?”

"I dont know.... maybe she wanted you to meet your future wife hahaha" Haha is laughing till his stomach hurt. Then, he got a hit on his stomach.

“yeah right”

“you’ll never know hyung”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Songs Residence

 

“Ji hyo ah, dont forget tonight’s dinner okay?” Mrs Song kept remind her daughter

“arasso omma.....how many times omma want to remind me? My ears already immune to that words”

"till tonight....like I dont know my princess. She always forget other things once she immersed herself in works. Just like your father" Mrs Song suddenly pointed her finger to her husband.

“wae my name suddenly involved in this matter?” Mr Song stops drinking his coffee.

“haha appa...you always forget omma at home whenever you go to your second wife” Jong ki said.

"yah I didnt have any wife beside your omma. Dont create false stories Jong ki ah" Mr Song immediately interjected.

"eyy appa, didnt I have met her already. When I'm a kid, you always bring me to her. Now, I dont have spare time to visit her because I'm too busy with my study" Ji hyo added the spice.

“me too, noona” Jong ki interrupt.

“me three, Jagiya....I havent see her for a long time” Mrs Song also joined them.

“who are you guys talking about?” Mr Song didnt have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter