chapter 47

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Early in the morning, Seo joon prepared himself and went to check on someone. He ordered the guards to open up the door before he closed it back.

‘hmm?’

Seo joon chuckled to himself and approached to the sleeping figure on the bed. He just standing beside the bed, observing the mother and the baby.

‘what a sight’

He took a sit beside Ji hyo and removed a few strands of hair that hide her side face. He cant help but stared at Ji hyo’s beauty.

‘You are more beautiful than Eun hye, Ji hyo ssi’

He dared himself to lay beside her and encircled his hand on her waist while at the same time kissing her exposed neck. Ji hyo stirred and opened her eyes wide when she felt uncomfortable. She automatically wanted to break free from the man’s hold.

“what are you doing? Let me go!” she struggled to release herself but Seo joon grabbed her two hands, pinned her down and palmed .

“shhh….shhh….” he pointed at her right side with his head “you don’t want to wake her up, don’t you?” Ji hyo stopped moving and glared at the man in front of her. If by glaring could kill a person, this man already dead of her. Seo joon smiled evilly and moved closer next to her ear “I think, you finally got to see him. Guess who?” he blowed some air making her to flinch “I give you a clue. He is the father of your baby” then, he got off from her and fixed his clothes “don’t worry, he will come to you. I’m sure he will take the bait”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“hyung, eat some breakfast will you? You need the energy” Haha dragged Jong kook out of the bed and brought him to the kitchen. He laid out breakfast in front of him and took a sit beside him.

“any updates?” Jong kook asked while playing with his salad.

“no, hyung. They still working on it” and then the silence came “I asked Min hee to handle the compa-”

“how long are we gonna wait? It’s nearly two days now. Anything can happen to them at each second. I’m sick of sitting here doing nothing” he stood up and walked away.

“hyung!” Haha called him but he pretended to not hear it.

Jong kook made his way back to the bedroom again. He slams his body on the bed and curls up into a fetus position. He reached out with his left hand at the other side of the bed which is Ji hyo’s. Then, his eyes tore to the baby crib which is nearby the window. Empty is the word for their bedroom now.

He heard the knocks on the door but he didn’t feel like to turn his body. So, he just humming in response.

“your parents and your in laws are here. Come and meet them downstairs if you want. It’s okay if you don’t want. I’m sure they will-” Jong kook sat up and without any words, he walked out passing by Haha.

 

 

“hey”

Jong kook greeted the elders shortly. The mothers each hugs him and afterward the fathers. They whispered some courageous words at him and Jong kook just nodded his head.

They all took a sit on the couch except Jong kook who went standing by the front door, with his both arms crossed on his chest while looking outside.

“omma brings you your favorite food. Eat it later, okay?” Mrs Kim said to his son gently.

Dr Song clears his throat hoping to catch Jong kook’s attention “well, we come here just wanted to check in you”

“I don’t know, abeonim. There’s still no news about them” Jong kook stated the bitter fact. The police met a dead end as the kidnappers didn’t call for ransom money as they usually do. It’s obviously they didn’t after his money though. He guessed, no, he really thought that whoever did this is laughing at him now “I’ll take a walk for a while” he said and warned Haha who is about to stand up “don’t follow me. I’ll be fine”

Jong kook walked out from the house and wanted to go to the nearest park which is the place that both Ji hyo and him always strolling around. He didn’t realised that there is a car that followed him. As he passing by a man who is smoking, he nearly getting a knock down from behind. Thanks to his fast reflexes but the man before did not give up.

Jong kook with his defense steps “who were you? Out of nowhere, trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter