chapter 19

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“omma, what are you doing?” Min hee asked as soon as she spotted her mom in the kitchen.

“oh you’re home” her mom replied and got a kiss on her cheek from her only daughter.

“samgyetang?” Min hee got herself a glass of water.

“neh.....your oppa. He’s having a fever"

“Jong kook oppa?” her mom nodded "no wonder" she remembered the scene this afternoon when Ji hyo seems in rushed.

“you know when he’s sick, he will be really childish"

“but omma, he got a wife already. Let Ji hyo takes care of it"

“I know. That’s why I cooked this for her.......and you, you gonna help me to pass this to her"

“ah why me? I just got home......."

“aish this kid”

“alright alright......let me change my clothes first"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jong kook woke up to the sound of the door bell. He tried to ignore it, hoping that someone will go away. But, that person really persistant. He got up and went to get the door. Before that, he covered Ji hyo with the blanket.

“oppa, aigoo.....where have you been? I've been waiting for ages here" Min hee said as soon Jong kook opened the door.

When Jong kook knew his sister is the one who rang the bell like a mad woman, he acted like wanted to close the door, teasing her.

“ah oppa” she blocked fast the door with her leg.

“what do you want?” he smirked and opened the door a bit.

“let me in first” she made her way in without being invited by pushing a bit Jong kook's big body. Jong kook closed the door with a sigh, defeated "where's Ji hyo, oppa?" she looked around, searching for Ji hyo.

“I lock her up......wae?” Jong kook crossed his arms on his chest.

“what? How could you?” Min hee's eyes shot opened "you're lying. You wouldnt dare"

“you never know” he raised one of his brows.

“kurae oppa, like I dont know you" she put the paper bag she brought from home and laid the content on the table.

“what is it?” he went near the table.

“samgyetang........omma said you have a fever. But, you looked fine though and your body not so warm" she touched all over his face and messed up his hair as a revenge.

“yah, stop that" he didnt like anyone laid a hand on his precious hair. His wife is an exceptional "that's because I got a really good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter