chapter 18

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“oh Ji hyo ah, I thought you have class till this evening" Haha asked her as soon as he saw her entered the house.

She took a sit opposite him “yeah, but it got canceled......where's Jong kook oppa? Is he feeling better?"

“sleeping......he’s still weak and he doesnt want to eat anything"

“what? Is he always like this?” 

“since you’re here, I take my leave first. If anything, just call me okay?" he stood up and before that "Ji hyo ah, the key is to force him"

“gomawo, oppa” 

After that, Ji hyo went to their bedroom. She climbed on the bed and sat beside him. She touched his forehead and neck. The fever still not going down.

"oppa" she shook Jong kook's body gently making he groaned.

“hmm....you’re back” Jong kook shifted a bit.

“oppa, do you hungry? Haha oppa told me you didnt eat anything yet. What do you want to eat? I'll cook it for you" Ji hyo tried to coax him.

“shiro.....I dont feel like to eat anything" he turned to the other side while mumbling cutely. Ji hyo finds it is cute.

“kurae. Looks like I’ll eat with Haha oppa then" knowing he is protective, Ji hyo felt like to test him "you can sleep now, oppa. We wont disturb you" she had to control her voice so she will not burst into laughing when she caught his frowning face. She covered him with the blanket and left him.

 

 

Jong kook felt restless, shifted uncomfortably, knowing his wife is eating with his dongsaeng. He knew Haha wont do something behind him, but he wanted his wife all alone to himself. When he cant stand it anymore, he got up and threw the blanket aside. He made his way slowly to the kitchen by using the wall as his support.

 

 

Ji hyo is heating up the porridge she made this morning when she saw Jong kook walked towards here. She smiled and quickly went to his side.

“oppa, why you come out?” she asked even though she knew the reason.

“I’m hungry” he said shortly, but his face said the other way around.

She makes him to sit at his seat “really? Wait up. I’m reheating the porridge or you want something else?" she excitedly asked him.

“ani, that will do”

“okay” 

Jong kook tries to sense the presence of Haha, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter