chapter 34

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji hyo woke up with a feeling of giddiness. She adjusted her eyes to the surrounding and realised, she is at her father's hospital. She recognised it from the designation of the room. She's the mastermind in decorating the VIPs hospital room.

She quickly rubbed her stomach, worried if something happens to her baby and got relaxed a bit as soon as she felt her small bump. She turned to the man on her left, expecting to see his husband but the sleeping man was not Jong kook. It's his brother, Jong ki. She wondered where he could be. She nudged his brother weakly.

“noona, you’re awake. Wait up, I call the Min ho hyung to check on you" just as Jong ki wanted to stand up, his hand is being pulled by his sister "is there anything you want, noona?"

Ji hyo nodded her head “Jong kook oppa”

“hyung isnt here but I’ll call him for you later, okay? For now, lets get Min ho hyung" he spoke softly and rushed out after that.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

That night, Ji hyo couldnt sleep. She’s busy thinking about Jong kook. Why he didnt come to see her. Why he even didnt call her. Is he that busy. Didnt he care about her anymore. Lots of question running through her mind now. Min ho strictly told her to get enough rest, clear up her mind but here she is. Thinking about him. She cant help it.

Jong ki had told her, Jong kook had to go for an outstation. It's urgent, he said. She sadly staring at the door, hoping he will come even it's just for a minute. Is his work is more important than her? She sighed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next day, Ji hyo woke up early that morning. Hoping to see the man she waited since yesterday, will show up somehow as soon as she opened her eyes but to her dismay, she was alone at the moment. She got excited when the door creaked open and only to get crashed down again.

“morning, noona” Jong ki greeted her happily "how are you? Feeling better?" she nodded weakly. There's no excitement anymore "what's that face huh? Here, I brought your favorite food. Omma made it" he opened the food container one by one and laid them in front of her on the table.

The smell is tempting but she didnt feel like to eat now "leave it there, Jong ki ah. I'll eat it later" she laid down back and closed her eyes, finding her beauty sleep.

“yah noona, are you going to sleep again?" he cant believed his sister turned down things named food. Like seriously "if you're not going to eat now, I'll eat it and finish it, clean" he threatened her and unfortunately, she's not eating the bait.

“stop talking, will you? Go ahead, finish it. I dont care" she turned her back to him. He got speechless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter