chapter 23

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“ready?” Jong kook asked her when they arrived at the front lobby. They were still in the car, waiting for her signal.

Ji hyo takes a deep breath before released it "okay" with that, Haha got off and opened the back door. Jong kook got out first then Ji hyo. The moment he got down, cameras started to flash at each her angle, blinding her view. She held tightly Jong kook's left arm and walked into the building while smiling nervously all the way. He had told her, there will be reporters but she didnt expect there were so many of them.

Ji hyo was dressed in an elegant and splendid off shoulder design and she styled her hair into a curly wave hair. She doesnt need any accessories to capture the viewer's eyes though. While Jong kook as usual in his best suit.

JK hotel is the place which the annual dinner is held every year, This will be the first time for Jong kook attended the event as a leader of the company. For five years, he never even once come to the event. He more prefers to be a low profile leader, to add up with his condition, he felt like he is a fun spoiler to the dinner. But this year is exceptionally. He got his Song Ji hyo beside him and he will officially introduce her as his wife to the company.

 

 

The event went smoothly and Ji hyo always beside Jong kook along with Haha. Never let go of him. She's better with him rather than with the groups of woman that she barely knows, gossiping to each other, showing off with their jewelleries. She shook her head in disbelieve. She's not into this business things. She's a doctor, remember. 

“CEO Kim how you’re doing?” a man in his fifties greeted Jong kook at the VVIP table.

“Mr Han, I’m fine thank you. You come alone or with your wife?" Jong kook politely asked. He recognised quickly the man's voice since he already used with him for the past months.

Mr Han chuckled a bit “no, I came with my son. Takashi" his son just stared at Ji hyo "congrats with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter