chapter 1

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud ringing came from his alarm clock when it strikes at 7 in the morning. He tapped it a bit and the annoying sound abruptly stop. He slowly walks his way to the bathroom with his eyes are still tightly closed. It didnt make any changes if he opens his eyes. He can see only the darkness around him. Totally pitch black.

He grabbed the towel beside the sink and covered his lower parts of body. He walked out the bathroom and went straight to his bed. He picked up his clothes and dressed up. He went to his drawer at the right sideof his bed. He wore his special watch designed for him, grabbed his smart phone and ready to off to work.

"7.30....eyy hyung, you're on time again!" Haha greeted him as soon he got to the kitchen. Jong kook just smirked to his adopted brother.

Ha Dong Hoon aka his personal assistant is the one who prepared the things his hyung needs every morning. Jong kook treated him like his own little brother already and both of them lived in the same apartment. Much easier for Haha to watch Jong kook every seconds. He will loyally stay beside Jong kook from morning till night, from the moment they walked out from the house to the office and back to the house again. Follow him everywhere he went. Like a shadow. Except to the men's room of course.

"for once, I wanted so much you woke up late for work hyung"

"you wish"

"aish.....even if you're late for a minute, I would have been happy"

"keep dreaming on Haha ah. Time is precious to me. I like to be punctual"

"yes yes enough with your talking Mr Punctual. Let's eat shall we? I've prepared your favorite breakfast already"

"chicken salad?"

"what else hyung?"

Even though Jong kook cant see Haha's face when talking with him, he used to it. He didnt mind if he making faces at him or not. Why would he be mad? He rather enjoyed it more though.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

In the car...

 

“how much meeting did I got today?” Jong kook asked from the backseat.

“just two meetings till noon and you’re free for the rest evening hyung” Haha replied while driving.

“good”

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

JK Corp

 

"good morningn sajangnim"

He just nodded as acknowledgement when he got greeted by his staff.

Dong hoon just lead their way to the lift by grabbing his left arm, passing the long queue. They boarded the empty lift and Dong hoon pressed the top floor button. the lift is always be empty as it is forbidden for employers except for the CEO's families and himself.

Upon arrived at the most top floor, he got greeted again. This time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter