chapter 40

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“oppa, stop staring at me. It makes me shy for no reason”

“ah wae? You are my wife after all”

It is seven in the morning and both of them were up. To be honest, Jong kook is the one who is disturbing Ji hyo’s beauty sleep. Ji hyo turned to the other side and hides herself in the comforter but Jong kook never let her in peace. He throws the comforter away and hovered over her.

“yeobo, wake up. I planned so many things to do for both of us today” he blew some air near her ear making her feeling tickles. She opened her eyes and pushed his face away from her a bit.

“i got to go to the hospital today. I had patients to attend to”

“no, I want you by myself today. No other people can disturb us”

“silly man”

“mwuh ra goo?"

Ji hyo tried to get up but failed.

“move oppa. I want to get prepare or I’ll be late for work”

“andwae. I will not let you go. I will lock you in this bed. You have to break free from me if you wanted to go”

He caged her in his arms. Hands were each at her sides and he rested his head on her neck. He makes sure that his weight is not pressured on her body. Ji hyo sighed and thinks hard to change his mind.

“how about I work only a half day. Is that okay for you? We can spend time together right after that”

Jong kook didn’t respond and that left her no choice but to use her secret weapon.

“oppa” Ji hyo traced her fingers from his side up to his hair, making it more messy “I’ll grant you a wish if you let me go for work” she can feel his body tensed with her touched “don’t you want to know about it?” she his neck making him groaned. She continued to bit him on the neck until he cant hold it.

“alright fine…geez stop it Ji hyo ah or I can hold it anymore. How dare you tease me like that huh?”

Ji hyo is smiling in satisfactory and “I think I want to sleep some more. Wake me up one hour later, okay oppa? Gomawo”

“yah how about my wish?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Ji hyo looked at her watch on her left wrist. Half an hour to go before it strikes the time for lunch. She opened the door of her office and was surprised to see someone she familiar with there. She closed the door while wandering her eyes around.

“where’s Jong kook oppa?”

Haha stood up to greet her “Jong kook hyung is here. He’s waiting for you at the lobby”

“what?” Haha smiled helplessly to her.

 

 

Both Haha and Ji hyo took a lift to go to the ground floor. Upon the lift opened, they walked out and Ji hyo immediately spotted him. He is standing near the wall with his back facing her.

“oppa” she called him and he turned to her in instant. His lips broke into a smile when he saw her.

“my wife”

Jong kook called her out sweetly.

“yah”

“ah wae”

“not here. I’m working”

“ah is that so?” he could care less. He grabbed her hand and claps their hand together to irritate her more.

 

 

 

Ji hyo brought Jong kook to the hospital cafeteria for lunch. It’s just the two of them as Jong kook asked Haha to go back first “dont you have any work to do?”

Jong kook munched happily the food before answered “for now, the answer is no. I got plenty of time now Min hee working for me at the company. You will work half day for today right?”

“i did?”

“dont make me kiss you right now” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter