chapter 14

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ji hyo got home early that evening.. Both of her hands are full with groceries. She deccided to cook Jong kook's favorite food as a token of apology. She had called her mother in law to ask about it and Mrs Kim said, he loved to eat everything that is healthy. So, she will make a chicken soup for him.

She got a message from Haha just now that they went for a jog. It's just perfect. She put the groceries on the table and headed to their room to put away her stuff and changed into a comfy shirt and shortpants. She tied her long hair up into a ponytail and started cooking. She maybe not good in cooking but she will try he best.

 

As she make a last touch up to her chicken soup, she heard the front door closed. She thought they already back. When she turned to greet them, she accidentally dropped the spoon she was holding. Dumbstruck to see the view in front of her.

Jong kook was drenched in sweat. His hair was brought to the back. His sleeveless white shirt makes it more worst. His chest can be seen through and his sweat trickled down slowlyon his muscle arms like teasing her. She thought he is really hot.

“ah Ji hyo ah, you’re okay?” Haha quickly picked up the spoon and handed it over her.

“nneh? Ah...I-I’m okay. Just......shocks you guys back early" she teared her gaze from him to Haha.

Panic is written on Jong kook’s face but faded swiftly when knowing Ji hyo is alright.

“yeah, this hyung wants to go back early" he pointed to Jong kook who is still standing beside the table "oh! What do we have here? you cooked this?"

“it’s chicken soup....I dont know if it is good or not. You can try it if you want"

“never mind, I bet it will be good since it can make my tummy growling now. I got to go now. Need to shower. I smell stink, ugh" he turned to Jong kook "hyung, bye bye" then he walked away "no need to send me. I'll come for dinner later, Ji hyo ah!" he shouted before closed the door.

Things got a little awkward after it's just the two of them.

“hmm oppa, why dont you take your shower first. I'll prepare your clothes after I'm done with this, okay?"

Jong kook just nodded. Actually he wanted to take his shower as soon as he got home, but he got jealous when Ji hyo is talking freely with Haha. So, he just quietly stood there, guarding them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter