chapter 13

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji hyo’s phone kept ringing for the pst ten minutes but, she didnt budge a bit. She managed to sleep peacefully despite the noises. While for Jong kook, he's the one who turned off the alarm. He woke up early and even had taken a bath. He thankful for his wife had prepared his clothes last night.

“Ji hyo ah, wake up.....you have class today is it?" he tried to wake her up softly. He got to do something no matter what. Otherwise, she will be late. So, he will do something that she wouldnt like.

Jong kook carried her in bridal style and made his to the bathroom. His right hand is already ont the tap, ready to turn the shower on. He hesitated at first but, he had given no choice. Even he got scolded later, he didnt care.

“mianhe Ji hyo ah....”

Both of them got wet under the shower. Of course, Ji hyo is the one who got wet the most. Her eyes shot opened and she may fall hard to the floor if Jong kook didnt hold her tighter.

“yah! What are you’re doing? Are you crazy?" Ji hyo's loud voice echoing in the bathroom.

“at least you’re awake” he put her down gently "prepares yourself. You gonna be late for class" after he said that, he got out from there.

Ji hyo now realised her faults. He just wanted to prevent her from late. She shouldnt raised her voice to him.

‘you pabo sleepyhead’ she knocked her head 'ouch'

After she’s done, she looked for him, and found him sleeping on the couch at the living room. She went beside him and sat on the floor. His upper shirt is wet, luckily hispants didnt.

“oppa, mianhe...I didnt mean to get mad at you. Jinjaa minahe" she talked to the sleeping Jong kook. She wanted to touch his face but didnt had the courage. Suddenly, her phone rings, She quickly walked away and picked it up.

“yeboseyo......ah I’m on my way......" sh struggled to wear his shoes with one hand "dont wait up for me.......I might be late.......arasso.........." she ran her way out.

Jong kook let out a sigh. He didnt sleep actually. He just closed his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Seoul university

 

A pen is on her right hand, ready to jot down the short notes on her book. But, from the beginning till the end of the class, her book is clean from any scratches and the pen stay still in her grips. She even didnt move wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter