chapter 39

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“are you sure you’re fine? We can get to the hospital if you want" Jong kook kept asking her the same question.

Ji hyo sighed for the hundredth times. They were currently seated in the plane and just have to wait for the plane to take off. She understands that he is worried about her but it kind of annoyed her. Cant blame him either because they nearly got into an accident. Luckily Haha managed to control the car. Its tire is punctured.

“I’m fine, oppa….look” she makes some face to him and it's embarrassing actually if other people saw that.

“fine. If you feel something, tell me okay?” his face was all serious.

Ji hyo ignored him and out of sudden, “ah oppa, I feel pain" she held tight his arm and in an instance, Jong kook went into panic mode.

“what? Where? Hold on. Excuse me!” he called one of the stewardess.

Seeing Jong kook wanted to get up, Ji hyo swiftly pulled him back to sit down. She covered his mouth, preventing him from talking when the stewardess came.

“can I help you sir, madam?”

“no it’s okay. It’s just a misunderstanding. You may go now. Thank you”

She said it like nothing happened and after that, she took away her hand from his mouth. He got his tongue tied. His mind went into blank. What just happened?

“I just kidding, oppa” she chuckled but Jong kook still with his straight face.

“dont ever do like that again. I don’t like that” he said it without looking at her face. He just looked ahead and calming himself. His heart is pounding like crazy just now. On the other side, Ji hyo already felt guilty.

“oppa, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I’m just teasing you”

“oppa"

He didn’t replied. He just closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. After quite some time, he opened his eyes back and saw that Ji hyo already sleep. He moved her head so it's leaning to his shoulder and not to the window anymore. He brushed her hair from her face and noticed the stained tears on her cheek.

‘why you cry over silly things? I’m not mad at you, my wife’

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Finally, both Jong kook and Ji hyo arrived at their apartment around two in the evening. Jong ki decided to head to Song's residence while Haha got back to his apartment as well. Jong kook felt weird when he sar the apartment for the first time with his eyes. It felt all new. He is just like a kid getting a new toy, eyes wandering everywhere, hands tracing anything he could touch, legs stepping on a cold floor.

Ji hyo smiled when she saw him like that “oppa, I’ll go to the room first" she brough all their luggage and got stopped by him in midway.

“just let them be. I’ll take care of it later”

While Ji hyo is showering, he entered the room with their luggage. He put all the things in the closet and after that he laid d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter