chapter 21

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“where are we going, Ji hyo ah? Why Haha didnt join us?" Jong kook asked her when they were walking to her car. She helped him in getting into the car before she settled herself on the driver seat.

Ji hyo chuckled seeing him panic without a reason "wae? Dont like go out with me? Your own wife?" she .

“no, I mean I love to” he stumbled upon with his words "but he always beside me wherever I go. It's just weird if he's not with me"

Ji hyo just nodded her head in understanding "alright, next time he'll join us but today I want have to have a private time with my husband" she slightly moved closer to Jong kook making his body to tense "I'm not going to kiss you. I just want to wear the seat belt for you" his face reddened quick enough when he remembered their kiss a while ago. Ji hyo started the ignition and drove her sport car through the night of Seoul.

“what we suppose to eat, oppa? What do you have in mind?" She tried to gain his attention as he seemed in daze.

“I dont know. Whatever you want, I'll eat everything you eat"

“you sure? Anything?”

“yeah”

“okay”

 

 

Ji hyo parked her car at the first empty spot she saw.

“we’re here? Where are we?”

“myeongdong district. Have you been before?"

Jong kook shook his head “I’ve heard about it before" well you cant blamed him. He only knew three places all this while. His office, his parents house and the apartment.

“you’re lucky today I brought you here but it's a little bit crowded. Are you okay about that?" she's worried if he's not comfortable with many people around him.

“I’ll be okay” he assured her.

“just tell me if you want to go home, okay?" Jong kook nodded his head "kaja" Ji hyo locked their hands and held his arm with her other hand. She made sure he will stick to her closely. She dont want him to get lost or something.

Myeongdong street is one of the busiest place in Seoul. No wonder if it is crowded even in weekdays. They got tried the foods one by one. Every time Jong kook ate whatever Ji hyo fed into his mouth, his face will grimace in disgust. Just like when he tasted the fries coated with sausage bun. He nearly threw up it back. It's too greasy for him. They also eat the hotteok, fish cake soup and of course tteokbokki which made him hiccuping nonstop because of its spiciness. Jong kook had fun with her even though he suffered from it. But, hearing her laughter is like a melody for him.

 

 

About two hours later, they decided to call it a day "oppa, I want to go to restroom. Can you wait for me at outside?"

“sure. I’ll be fine here” Jong kook said in smiles.

“I promise I wont be long” with that she let go of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter