chapter 11

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today Jong kook must go to his office, to attend a sudden meeting. As usual he did his routines. He stretche out himself before he got off the bed. Ji hyo is still in her dreamland as he heard her calm breathing.

He ashed up and then he realised he got a problem. Who is gonna preparing his clothes. He cant asked Haha to prepare it. Not given a choice, he had to ask a favor from his wife. He went to the left side of the bed and just standing there, thinking hard the ways to wake Ji hyo up

“hmm Ji hyo ah” he tried to call her. Three seconds passed silently.

“Ji hyo ah, wake up. Ineed some help" he then tries to search for her legs and gently shooks them. But, Ji hyo didnt budge at aIl

He scratched his head and chuckled to himself. What a heavy sleeper his wife is. He goes to the right side of the bed and climbed on the bed. He scooted closer to her and shook her shoulder softly "Ji hyo ah...."

Without his noticed, drips of water from his wet hair fell to her face and that made Ji hyo jerks up. Thinking Jong kook wanted to do somehing to her, she reflexively slapped his face hard. Jong kook who doesnt know anything felt shocked when he felt a sudden pain on his cheek and he fell tothe floor.

“arghh” Jong kook groaned in pain.

Ji hyo who just realised her action quickly helped him up. She made him leaned against the edge of the bed and checked his face.

“oww that’s hurt” Jong kook said while smiling.

“o-oppa I’m sorry...I thought-” her words stopped in the middle.

He tilted his head in a cute way "wae?"

"w-why you're not wearing any clothes?" she stammered over her words. He just had only a towel around his waist, revealing his body for the first time to her. She must impressed, for a person to have such a nice body like this. This is an art. She bit her lips. Without she knowing, she wanted to touch it.

“owh...I cant find my own clothes. Can you help me? I need to go to the office" Jong kook said, unaware the what impact he had on her.

“s-sure...wait here” she made him sit over the edge of the bed. Then, briskly went to their closet, calmed her heart there.

“you know...it’s Dong hoon who always prepares my clothes everyday" he suddenly, broke the silence "now, I have you to help me. Gomawo" he added again sincerely.

“it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter