chapter 25

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been two months since the incindent at the hotel. Jong kook didnt say anything about it and Ji hyo also didnt asked him anymore as she is too occupied with her thesis.

“oppa, I’ll be back late today. I got discussion with my group" Ji hyo told him when they were having their breakfast.

Jong kook heaved a sigh "again? What I'm going to do at home alone? I will bore to death"

Ji hyo chuckled. It’s been few days she back home late and she cant help to feel guilty for him, leaving him alone by himself. he will be sleeping whenever she got home. She got a lot of work to be finished. In two months, she will get her Phd and after that probably she will take over of her father's hospital.

"you can Haha oppa to accompany you"

“or I can come along with you. I promise wont disturb you" he quickly made a suggestion.

She softly punched his arm. He's been too clingy on her lately "yah, oppa you will just distracting me all the time. That's a big no" he pouted his lips "I'll make it up to you, okay?" he nodded reluctantly.

She cant help but pecking his lips making his smiles reached to his eyes. Then, she took the plates and washed the dishes. Suddenly, the plate slipped from her hands.She rubbed her chest, making the feeling to disappear. She felt like to throw up but she held in.

“gwenchana?” Jong kook came behind her and reached out for her.

“neh. It’s just slips from my grip" she closed her eyes and grab his hand to assure him she is okay.

“let me do this. You go prepare yourself or you'll be late" he said without knowing the situation.

 

Without any word from her, she let go of his hand and dashed to their room. She can feel the feeling came back again. She straight away went into the bathroom and threw all up. Once she felt better, she washed her face and stared at the mirror in front of her. She rubbed her flat tummy.

‘is it true? Jong kook oppa must be happy when knowing about it. Should I tell him? No. I should confirm this first. I dont want to give him a high hope. But,  the symptoms were there and my period is pretty late this time'

 

While she is contemplating whether to tell him or not, a knock on the bathroom snapped her out " Ji hyo ah, are you there? Why you take so long in there?"

She briskly opened the door to see him standing there "nothing, oppa" she decided to keep to herself first even though she felt is so itchy to tell him. Like she thought earlier, she doesnt want him to give him such a high hope when she herself isnt sure about it too.

“drive safely, Ji hyo ah and call me if anything" he hugged her before kissed her head "I'll miss you. Love you"

“love you too, oppa” she replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter