chapter 30

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“wae, oppa? Why you want to meet me privately?" MIn hee pulled a chair beside Haha and sat on it, opposite from Jong kook who is his face is all serious.

“did anything happened to Ji hyo during my absentee?" he asked the things that bothered him making Min hee held her breath for no reason.

She didnt know what to do now "n-nothing She's all f-fine" screw . Whys is she stuttering?

“stop lying to me” he said with a low voice but enough for Min hee to hear it "tell me the truth"

"hmm...there's nothing-"

"no" he cut her words "i know something happened to her. Tell me. If i ask her, she wont tell me"

"I think I'm not the right person to-"

"why she got bruises on her hands and cut on her lips? Is someone trying to hurt her?"

“h-how do you know about it?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Jong kook hyung, have a sit" Haha helped Jong kook to take a sit before he settled himself beside him "what brings you to my office?" Min ho asked him friendly.

“I just want to ask something. Can I?" he fidgeted with his hands.

“sure. Ask whatever you want. What is it about?"

“it’s regarding Ji hyo. She has been vomiting this morning. Is it normal for her? I just want to be sure of it. It doesnt affect the baby, right" he wanted to ask more about it to JI hyo but he didnt want to worry her.

Min ho smiled "what she is facing is called a morning sickness. More than fifty percent pregnant women will experience this during the first trimester. Her body is trying to adjust due to the hormones increasing. For your question, yes it is normal and the baby is totally fine with it"

Jong kook grabbed all the information into his head, not missing any words "you said, the name is moning sickness Is it just only in the morning?"

Min ho cant help but broke into chuckles "hyung, it's just a medical term for us. For some pregnant women, the symptoms may worse in the morning and ease up over the course of the day, but they can strike at any time and for most women, last all day long" he kindly explained one by one when seeing Jong kook's face is serious.

Jong kook titled his head and pondering about it "how long does she will.......you know, the morning sickness"

“hmm it depends on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter