chapter 31

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji hyo brought Jong kook strolling around the hospital garden. It got playground  as well. She used to play here with Jong ki while waiting for her father.

“the weather is nice, oppa” she said but Jong kook didnt replied her. He got no mood to talk to her right now. She leads him to one of the benches as she tired from the walking.

Ten minutes passed, he still didnt speak a word to her. She rested her head on his shoulder and played with his fingers. She traced his hand playfully up to the left side of his face.Tracing his jawline, poking his protruding cheekbone, his small eye. He flinched when she touched his scar near his eye.

“we should get back to your room. I dont want you to get sick" he said in a soft tone. Ji hyo is happy enough with just that. He still cared for her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

One week after, Ji hyo attended her classes again after so much interrogation with Jong kook. She also got forbid from seeing the man in front of her now.

“stop blocking my way” Ji hyo stated firmly.

“please, just for five minutes” Dong wook pleaded her. Since last week he waited for her. He really regretted what he did to her.

Ji hyo stopped her steps and sighed. She decided to hear him out seeing him will not do anything to her when there were many students around them "my husband is waitig for me at home. Make it quick. Your time starts now" he just stared at her face when hearing the husband word. He really got no chance. Since the beginning he already lost the battl "yah, what do you want to say?"

He got back to his senses and formed a bitter smile "hmm okay, look. I really sorry for what I've done to you. I was not myself back then. I couldnt control myself when you rejecting my offer. It's hurt my pride when you turn me down for the second time" he took a breath and holds her hand. She protested "please, let me hold you. I've been waiting for so long to say this to you. I, Lee Dong wook will let go Song Ji hyo from his heart, forever" he then pulled her into a hug.

Ji hyo got stunned to even broke free from him "w-what are you doing?"

He savored this moment, being closed to her and then slowly released her "goodbye, my first love. I promise when I got back, I will see you as a friend"

“what do you mean when you get back? Do you want to go somewhere?"

He smiled brightly at her "I'll continuemy study in oversea and today is the last day I'll be here. LUcky me to get to see you before my depart tomorrow. That's the only way to erase all my feelings towards you"

“I-I’m sorry” she felt guilty out of sudden. He decided to go from here because of her.

“gwenchana. It’s not your fault. I just not the man fated to be yours" he's still with his smiles "oh congratulations on your baby. He or she must be adorable like you. Let me be his or her godfathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter