chapter 20

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As usual, Jong kook woke up first. He kissed his wife on the lips and acted like nothing happens, hiding his smiley face. After so much experiments, he found out that this is the effective way for her to awake from her deep slumber.

Ji hyo, of course didnt know it. After she opened her eyes, she saw Jong kook got off the bed and lost into the bathroom. It's been always like that. Thinking nothing is wronged, she sat up and leaned against the headboard. She tried to keep her eyes open. She got off and dragged her feet to the closet, taking out his suit and laid it on the bed. He told her he will go tho the office today.

Then, she went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and searched for the ingredients. She wanted to make sandwiches for their breakfast. She grabbed tomatoes, salads, and others that are categorized as healthy and laid out on the table. She tied her long hair into a messy bun and started to prepare them.

When Jong kook came into her sight, the breakfast is ready. He took a sit at his usual place. Ji hyo got him an orange juice and sat beside him.

“oppa, I make sandwiches for you. Try it" she gave a piece on his hand.

“it’s good” everything she made for him is delicious to him even it is just a simple sandwich. Ji hyo rested her head on the table and watched him "why did I feel like I'm eating alone?"

“it’s okay. I’ll eat later before I go to class this afternoon" she said while yawning. She still felt sleepy.

“you sleep late again last night?” he sounded worried, his brows creased into a frown "what time?"

She chuckled softly “hmm four?"

“four?” he sighed “Ji hyo ah, I’ve told you, it's not good for your health" he scolded her softly like a father give a piece of advice to his daughter.

“neh......I’ll not do it again, ahjussi" she cheekily replied. Somehow, sh likes to see a nagging Jong kook. She finds it attractive.

Jong kook can only smile to his wife. He stopped eating and readied himself. Ji hyo also sood up and accompanied him until the door.

“morning hyung, Ji hyo ah” Haha greeted them at the door.

“morning, Haha oppa” Ji hyo greeted him back.

Jong kook finished wearing his shoes and turned to his back. Ji hyo automatically hugged him on his waist and Jong kook will kiss her cheek and her forehead. After some time, they let go of each other. It's routine for them.

“I’ll miss you. Saranghae......” Ji hyo just stay still when he whispeered softly to her. Jong kook always said that to her but she  still didnt find the courage to reply him back. Apart of her wanted to say the same thing but it always got stuck in the middle of . Yes, she accepted her destined with him, cant denied she was slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter