chapter 38

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“hyung, are you sure you want to go back there? It's not the time yet" Haha said in a very low voice to Jong kook.

“I guess, the plan changes a bit then. It's okay. This will not affect too much. Just stick to the plan as we planned" he said quickly in a low voice too as he saw Ji hyo is coming to them.

“lets go, oppa. We’ll meet Jong ki at the airport. He's such a lazy bum" she said while walking to the door. He catches up with her and grabbed her arm.

“mind your words, please. Someone is hearing you” she pouted immediately and Jong kook can just chuckle with her act "and where are you going?"

Her face immediately turned into a frown "to the hospital. Where else? Didnt you say you got an appointment today?"

“i did tell you my appointment is today but I didnt tell you where it is. We dont have to go to the hospital. The doctor will come here and check on me. You know how much I hate hospitals dont you?"

“ah jinjja….who have been I’m married to. You have to change it, oppa. How long will you stay like this?"

"Ji hyo ah......"

"I work in a hospital. Is that means you hate me as well?"

“no, that’s-”

“Who is gonna to accompany me when I go to the labor room? huh? or you wont accompany me when I deliver our daughter? Is that so?"

"are you done?" Jong kook asked her after she bombarded him with question after question "yeobo, that's gonna be a different story. Okay, look I-I'll try to change, alright? For you"

When Jong kook called her with a sweet name, Ji hyo wandered her eyes at anything but his to hide her embarrassment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The doctor arrived half an hour later along with her assistant. Haha is the one who greeted them and brought the two of them to Jong kook's room.

“make yourselves comfortable. I’ll get Jong kook ssi to come here"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Both Jong kook and Ji hyo were killing the time near the swimming pool. They were playing with the water while dipping their legs in it. Then, Haha came by to inform Jong kook about the guests.

“you want to stay here or you want to come with me?”

“I just wait you here, oppa. I don’t want to interrupt”

“okay then, Haha will keep you accompany”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jong kook opened the door of his room and nodded his head a bit to the doctor and the assistant. In return, they also nodded at him.

“Jong kook ssi”

“have a sit. Sorry to keep you waiting”

“it’s okay. Lets begin shall we?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

While waiting for Jong kook, Ji hyo started to get bored "Haha oppa, I'm feeling hungry"

Haha turned to her and his forehead formed a few lines "didnt you had your breakfast, Ji hyo ah? I'm still full"

“aish oppa, don’t ask me why. It’s not me” she started to sulk.

“yah yah, don’t make that face. I’m dead if Jong kook hyung see this" he felt anxious suddenly "fine, wait here. I'll go get something. Stay here"

“yeay, thanks oppa” he just shook his head.

 

 

“here, this is all I can do for you” Haha made her some sandwiches and got a milk for her. He settled himself beside her but not too close to her, as he doesnt want to see a jealousy Jong kook, and dipped his legs too in the water.

“wahh, this is good. Thank you, oppa” she munched happily the sandwiches "oppa, can I ask you something?"

“if I said you cant, you will still ask me, am I right? Go on, what is it?”

“why you still single? don’t you have a girlfriend? don’t you want to get married? why you always with Jong kook oppa? did you like him? oh my god! are you a gay?"

“yah yah I don’t believe this”

“it’s just my curiosity. I’ve been waiting to ask you this but I didnt get any chances to"

“hmm it’s a long story. You will get bored to death if you hear it

“ahh please, oppa. I want to know”

“haish don’t blame me if you feel sleepy later. It was all started 12 years ago. I was 16 back then and Jong kook hyung was 18 if I'm not mistaken. I never meet hyung. It was just purely a coincidence I guess" Haha stopped for a second and turned his head to see Ji hyo who is busy with her food.

“yah are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter