chapter 46

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji hyo parked her car in the garage and got down from the car once the ignition is off. Then out of blue, there’s a black van stopped right in front of the house when she wanted to close the gate. Three men who were each wearing a black mask hopped out from the van and marched towards her.

Of course, Ji hyo is shocked at the scene. The first thing she did is looked back at her car which is Da hae is in it before confronted the men. She acted calmly as she is trained in her work.

“who are you? what do you want?”

The three men ignored her and tried to get her into the van but, Ji hyo resisted with all her might. She kicked hard on the leg of one man on her left causing him to scowl and crouch down before biting the arm of the man on her right and finally gave a free kick to the man in front of her at his private part. After she is free, she wanted to run away but, the man who is being kicked on his leg caught her leg causing her to fall forward. She tried to kick him in the face but the man managed to dodge.

While Ji hyo is busy struggle from the man, the man who is recovered from her biting got up and went to the car. She didn’t notice this yet.

“hey! look what I got”

Ji hyo turned her head to the said man. Her eyes widen in fear “no! don’t touch her! don’t you dare, please” she tried to break free but she is being pinned down on the ground, helpless.

“alright, you want to do this in easy way or the hard way?” Ji hyo stopped to fight. She didn’t had a choice. Not when Da hae is in the way. She blinked the tears that wanted to fall. She hoped Jong kook is with her right now “that’s more easy right”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jong kook arrived at his house ten minutes after the phone call. He got down from his car and walked into the scene and just to be blocked by a man who is wearing a police uniform.

“sorry sir. You cannot enter. Please, stay away” Jong kook pushed the said policeman but he got blocked again. A few polices need to block him but he didn’t care. His eyes were on the ground where Ji hyo’s belongings were scattered around because of the fight and trailed on to her car which is the front doors is left opened. Then, he dropped on his knees.

“no no no…..this cant happen……andwae!” people around him just stared at him when he wailed like a crazy person.

“hyung, don’t be like this” Haha tried to lift his body up but failed “we’ll find them. You have to stay strong. Now, get up. Get on your feet. We have a mission and that is to find them and get them in your arms back, hyung”

“.….how?…..” Jong kook said in daze.

Haha cupped Jong kook’s face in between his hands “we will find a way, hyung. There’s always a way”

“Kim Jong kook ssi” a man that wore a different uniform interrupted them “I’m inspector Yoo Jae suk. I’m the one who is in charge of your case”

Jong kook stood on his feet and greeted the man properly “sir, please find my wife and my baby. They meant a lot to me”

“dont worry. I’ll try my best. We will find them. We got the van’s plate number and we will try to trace it. Thanks to your neighbor, Mr Lee, the witness of the case”

“did you suspect someone who is behind this? Anyone who holds a grudge to you, dissatisfied or angry at you?”

“I-I don’t know”

Jong kook cant seems to think properly. In the business world, everyone is an enemy to each other.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile…..

 

The van arrived at a mansion. The men grabbed Ji hyo’s arms harshly and lead her into one of the room. They forced her to sit down on a couch before left her alone and locked the room. She hugged Da hae closer to her. She is lucky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter