chapter 36

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day Ji hyo’s been waiting for had come. Being a good brother and very understanding in his sister's situation, Jong ki willingly joined her to go as well. They boarded the plane the plane and he helped her to take on their seats. She is beside the window while himself, guarding beside her.

“noona” Jong ki touched her sister’s hand to gain her attention. She raised one of her brows, Jong ki signaled with his mouth to look at besides their seats.

“morning, Ji hyo ssi” Takashi greeted her warmly "I called your name few times but you didnt hear"

“I’m sorry, I kind of nervous actually” yes, nervous because she's going to see her husband.

“ah do you want me to get you anything? Being pregnant may cause you uneasy while flying" Takashi is being nice to her as a caring brother but Jong ki misinterpreted it.

Jong ki seemed didnt happy when there’s man, what more a stranger to him, talking with his sister "no, it's okay. I can take care of her" he said arrogantly and ignored the man.

Takashi got the meaning and clearly didnt get hurt by it. While for Ji hyo, she smiled apologetically not begore slapped her brother's right arm softly. She leaned on her back and looked out of the window, thinking the flight will surely a long journey for the three of them.

“you can lean on me if you’re tired, noona”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“you said, this is your first time at here. How come you know I move here?" Ji hyo started the conversaion while they were on the way to her 'house'

Takashi who is sitting at the front seat beside the driver looked over his shoulder to answer her question "my father told me. He met with Jong kook ssi, I mean CEO Kim, two months ago if I'm not mistaken" he quickly changed the way he addressed Jong kook when he looked at Jong ki "CEO Kim said it's easy for him to watch our project if he moves here"

The car stopped in front of a huge villa, signaling they had arrived. While waiting for the driver to unload the bags, Ji hyo is in her own world. She cant believe she's here. She's just one step closer from meeting Jong kook.

“you want me to help you getting these inside?” Takashi snapped her out causing her to turn to him.

“it’s okay. You can go now. You need to rest. You have meeting this night, right? Thank you for your kindness in bringing me here"

“it’s my pleasure. You too, get enough rest. You're getting much paler"

 

 

After the car droved away, Ji hyo turned to Jong ki. Her eyes beaming with tears already "dont be a cry baby now. Lets go meet your husband" he carried the bags on his right hand while lending his left hand for his sister to hold.

The siblings climbed the stairs slowly and carefully. Jong ki rang the door bell once there were at the frint door. He pushed the bell again when seeing no one is opening the door.

“it seems there’s no one at home. Are you sure this is the right house? It's so quiet in there" Jong ki pushed the bell again.

“I’m hundred percent sured" she said confidently as she looked at the name that carved above the bell. J&J. ” she said confidently as she looked at the name that is carved above the She smiled. That is the short form of their names. She's the one who created and said it to him.

The front door suddenly opened and revealed the man she missed like crazy. He still looked the same and he got back to his style, black shirt and short pants.

“sorry for the lateness, may I help you?” his voice also the same, deep and so manly "did both of you lost?" Ji hyo cant longer hold herself. She took a step closer to him buried herself into his chest. She didnt hold back her tears too. She let out the feeling she felt all this while to him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jong kook is alone at home  while Haha left for the supermarket as the groceries were running out. He's resting at the balcony in his bedroom when he heard the sound of the bell. He frowned.

'That was fast. Did he forget to bring the key? Nah, he will call me if anything'

The bell rang for the second time. He walked out from the room and slowly headed downstairs. He's still not used to the light. His eyes are sensitive after the surgery. Along the way, he took out his special glasses and wears it. He stepped the sairs one by one till the last one. Out of sudden, he felt his heart thumping fast and wondered what it could be. He shrugged it off and reached out for the knob.

“sorry for the lateness, may I help you?” he asked to he dont know who, as a courtesy. He felt weird when both the man and the pregnant woman were staring at him "can I help you guys?" he asked again but he got the same replied. Then, something struck him when the wind blew out of nowhere.The scent. He recognised it.

No, it cant be her, right? The person who is standing in front of her now is not her, right? yes, she looked familiar but I didnt know she is this beautiful'

That’s when he felt someone is hugging him. Immediately, he knew who it is without a doubt. How can she knows I'm here? Did Jong ki told her? He didnt move a bit, just letting her cries out, letting the feeling out.

After it felt like an hour, he felt som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter