chapter 16

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji hyo got a message as soon as her class is dismissed. It's from Haha. She huffed when reading the text. He is currently waiting for her at the parking lot. She didnt like it, being over protected and controlled by Jong kook.

She quickly collects her things and stuff into her bag. While walking in rush, a paper slipping out without her noticed from her book that she is holding. Luckily, someone who is walking in a distant saw it and tried to call her name. But, she didnt hear it. Then, she bumped onto her two best friends, walking together. They were in the same class though.

“Ji hyo ah, where are you going? We just about to call you" Min hee asked her.

“Want to hang out with us? We plan to get a drink at our favorite place" Ji min chirped in.

Before Ji hyo can answer the questions, a black nissan car stopped in front of them. She recognised that car.

The front window rolled down and revealing Haha “hey”

“Haha oppa, why you come here? Where's oppa? Min hee asked him about Jong kook.

Haha just showed his cheeky smiles. He got down and opened the back door, letting Jong kook come out also. He just wore a black shirt and shortpants complete with a black sunglasses. That's enough to make him looked dashing.

“wae? Miss me?” Jong kook teased his little sister.

Min hee scoffed and counter back “miss you? Oh please....”

“hmm whatever.... Ji hyo ah” Jong kook reached out for her. He knew shes with them, Ji hyo automatically holds his hand with her free hand " are you hungry? Lets go grab some food" Jong kook brought their locked hands to his stomach.

“yeah, a bit” Ji hyo replied shortly. Embarrassed actually because he holds her hand publicly.

“ oppa, why you didnt ask me as well? I'm hungry too!" MIn hee cutely said.

“kurae? Just go home. I’m sure omma had cooked a lot of food for you" Jong kook replied nonchalantly.

“ah oppa!” whined Min hee and stomped her feet sulkily. All of them just laughed at her childish act.

“Ji hyo ah” someone approached them "you paper. You drop it just now" he handed her the paper.

“oh jinja? Thanks Dong wook ah” Ji hyo let go Jong kook's hand to grab the paper.

“it’s my pleasure...” Dong wook flashed his killer smile. All girls by now must be melted enough when saw that kind of smile but, it's not work on Ji hyo "who is this?"

“my oppa.....Ji hyo’s husband” Min hee replied annoyingly. Angry because someone is flirting with her sister in law. It's obvious though. Its his luck his brother cant see it. Oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter