chapter 10

Definition of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days passed by smoothly and both Jong kook and Ji hyo are currently on their way up to Jong kook's apartment. Most of her things were already in his place. So, there's not much things to be brought. All thanks to her brother in law. Ji hyo encircled Jong kook's arm and lead him inside the apartment.

When both of them were in the living room, Jong kook released himself from her grip.

"gwenchana.....I can walk myself. I already used to this place"

Ji hyo slightly hurt about it but, Jong kook didnt know it. He just dont want her assumed he cant do a simple thing  "you must be thirsty. I get you some water" she made an excuse to ran away from the awkwardness.

 

Not too long after, the door bell rang. Ji hyo who come back with a glass water quickly went to the door.

“Ji hyo ah”

“Haha oppa, come in”

"kurae, it's nice to have someone open the door for me" Haha casually talked with her while carrying a large box. They get along well. Inside, he greeted his hyung.

“why you come here?” Jong kook asked him.

Haha put the heavy box on the table “eyy hyung, am I not allowed to come here anymore" Dont you miss me to be around you huh" 

“not a single second I think about you. I have my wife now" his answer made Ji hyo's face reddened who is sitting beside him 

“arasso I’ll take my leave now. Incase you want to know, I'm your new neighbour" Haha sulkily informed him.

“anyeong new neighbor...” Jong kook waved him a good bye with smile.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter