Chapter 7: Just the Way We Are

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

"Where are the artists? You have to get them ready and instruct them of what to do okay?" I told Yuri and she immediately left after my instruction.

I was given the opportunity to hold the music production at two shows held in our company's broadcasting system, one that will be aired tomorrow and one that will be aired live today.But we really are busy with everything, even to the extent of not checking all the artists who will be performing for the two simultaneous shows. 

After few more minutes, both show started and everything is working properly and is going on smoothly.

But at the middle of the second show, I never expected to witness this. Joonyoung. Joonyoung is actually here with his band. I was glued to where I am seated and our eyes met. I wanted to look away but I can't. Then he smiled and I held on my walkie-talkie tighter. I can even no longer hear the cue from the other show. I wasn't sure if he smiled at me but he was looking at my direction.

"So your group's leader is Jung Joonyoung?"

"Yes."

"Joonyoung, how do you feel?"

"I really feel nervous since it's our first time to be in a music show. So please take care of us." His voice is still the same. He still has that voice I always loved to hear.

"Just relax and feel comfortable. Now, we want to talk about your Album entitled "Just the Way We Are". Who actually wrote the lyrics?"

"Joon-hyung." Their maknae pointed at Joonyoung.

"Ah, is that so. Joonyoung-ssi, where did you get the inspiration in writing the lyrics?"

"It's actually based on experience and the girl contained in the song is the girl that inspired me." He said and he looked at me again, is it really me whom he is looking at?

"Wow! So you are dating?"

"I've dated. And our company allows us to date; however, I don't just date anybody. I only want to date the girl in our song." I felt a sudden hard beat in my heart as he said those words. What is this just now?

"Can you tell us who this lucky girl is?"

"It's not that I don't want to reveal her, it's just that I don't know if she would agree if I were to reveal her identity. So I am keeping my silence. Anyway, to all our fans, please just support us and don't hate any girl that really catches our heart. I hope you understand that our hearts can only belong to the one destined for us." He finished it with a wink at the camera and even if I wanted to get out of there, my feet just don't feel like moving.

Until they started to sing their song and I remained seated, my eyes glued on his eyes.

He was communicating, but I don't want to read between the lines. Perhaps, I'm just lazy, or I'm just afraid to assume anything.

-Even if you get shaken up even more, it's okay

Even if you get even more nervous it's okay

It's so beautiful that you and I are together

Walk with me like this-