Chapter 39: Spotless Mind (Part 1)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

Joonyoung’s P.O.V

 

“Don’t you remember me, hyung?” Then here’s another set of people asking me if I know them. The first one who came are ‘my-parents’ as they called themselves.

And now…I don’t know who these guys are. I shook my head and said no to answer his question.

 

Hyung, we are your band members.” He said as each one of them told me their names. I tried hard to remember but I really can’t.

 

The next moments, they showed me sets of our pictures together. The one they took during our recordings, MV shooting, tour, concert and many others. From the pictures they showed, I can see that we really are all close.

 

“Can you remember just a bit?” The maknae of our so-called band asked and I just shook my head.

 

When they saw that I was really clueless, our eldest member sighed and as if he was forced to do something. I watched his every movement and I saw him look for something in his phone. Then he came near me and showed me something.

 

“Perhaps, she will make you remember something.” He said and showed me a girl’s photo.

 

I looked at it and she seemed familiar. I stared at it blankly for a long time but nothing came into my mind.

 

“Who is she?” I asked and they all looked at me like I just said the most unexpected word.

 

I don’t remember, I don’t know

Did we love?

I really don’t know,

It’s not in my memory

Did we break up?