Chapter 43: Spotless Mind (Part 5)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

“Have some more sleep Joonyoung,” She told him as she let go of his hand gently but Joonyoung took her hand.

 

She looked at him and his eyes were asking. His eyes are sending her questions she isn’t ready to answer yet.

 

“I have slept too much already. Can you please, just stay?” He asked her as his eyes pleaded. She didn’t want to leave either so she sat back and held his hand.

 

“I’m really sorry for not remembering you. I wanted to remember all of you but the more I try, I more my mind become blank.” He said and Sooyoung felt guilty for a while.

 

“It’s okay; you don’t have to force yourself. Just take your time and take it slow,” She softly said and gave him a weak smile.

 

‘Although I am thinking that things are better this way because I am afraid you will remember the pain I caused you, I hope you remember the happy memories and the people who became close to your heart.’ Her mind said as she looked at him in his eyes.

 

“Actually, everyone has told me who they are and what they are in my life but you still remains a mystery. I mean…I feel like you are close to me and I feel that you are someone I am comfortable with but I don’t know who you are in my life. My bandmates showed me your photo this morning and when I told them I don’t recognize you, they all seemed to be shocked too much. And I was wondering why they reacted that way.” Joonyoung confessed and all she can feel is guilt. She wanted to tell him right away but she was afraid she might give him another pain. She might ruin the moment they have now.

I don’t remember, I don’t know

Did we love?

I really don’t know,

it’s not in my memory

Did we break up?