Chapter 30: Happy Blue Christmas (Part 6)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

Then I decided to go out of the house and take a walk to see the place at night. That’s the thing I always wanted to do but I keep on sleeping in so I couldn’t. And now that I can’t sleep, I might as well take the chance to do what I can do while I have my energy.

 

As I walk on the streets, I realized this place is colorful during Christmas. The lights from different food booths are arranged in a way that it made organized pattern of colors.

 

I continued to discover the place as I eat some of the street foods which we both love to eat. Then a pair of lovers went to the same booth where I was eating and they ordered the same one I did. The thing is, they are a lot like me and Joonyoung that after taking a few bites, we play with our foods.

 

I envy them for being too sweet with each other so I went out but I regretted that I did because there are even more lots of lovers who are walking hand in hand as they share with one food stuck in a stick.

 

If after I went out of the house, it felt cold; now, it felt even colder. I feel like being in a refrigerator stuck with some other products that are in pairs or in groups. I felt isolated, I felt so alone.

 

I stand alone among splendid lovers in a street 
Onto which I have headed if any I shall encounter you.

It snows. White snow falls for the first time of the year.