Chapter 41: Spotless Mind (Part 3)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

(Third Person P.O.V)

 

Soon as Sooyoung heard that Joonyoung was involved in an accident, she went to the hospital immediately but she didn’t expect Joonyoung’s situation.

 

“He had a hard blow on his head during the car incident and he also incurred some minor injuries. Now, let me honestly tell you that he has amnesia and I don’t know when he will be able to remember again.” The doctor told them and she lost her strength as she slowly dropped on the floor.

 

Noona!” The band’s maknae said and rushed to her.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked and Sooyoung just cried.

 

She felt like her world turned upside down. She doesn’t know what to do or what to think given the situation. She only knew everything was her fault.

 

After a few hours, she finally calmed down and stopped crying then she decided to see him again. When she opened the door, Joonyoung was sleeping peacefully. That was the only time Sooyoung saw all the bruises and cuts and injuries he received. He had bandages all over his body and he had swollen feet.

 

Hear eyes started to water but she managed not to cry, afraid that she might wake Joonyoung up. She took the seat near him as she silently watched over him. Her tears finally flowed down through her cheeks but she kept on wiping them all away.

 

She took his hand and held them to her heart. She missed him and she wanted to see him badly. She wanted to grant his wish but he was the one who gave her a gift they both never wanted to happen.

 

This is the situation she least expect to be in when she finally meet him. This is the situation she never wanted to happen and even think of.

 

It’s a sickness, I’m a patient

Erase all the painful memories

I don’t know myself either

So there’s no way you will know either