Chapter 31: Happy Blue Christmas (Part 7)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

Now that I stroll on the streets of this place, I wish he is here walking with me. I wish he is here by my side, holding my hand and smiling as we both explore the hidden spaces of this place.

 

I wanted to take pictures of the whole place and send it to him just like what we always do when we see beautiful places and we are not together, but then, I stopped on my tracks when I realized that is not possible anymore.

 

I looked up at the sky and saw how the snow falls. It seemed like I am a character in a book wishing from the snow to take me to where my beloved was and whispering to the heavens how I much I wanted to fly to the sky with him beside me as we shout our hearts wishes.

 

Then I saw the moon and I thought of Joonyoung even more. He told me once that if I miss him, I can just look at the sky, find the moon or even just stare at the stars, because he is also staring at them. He told me that if I miss him, looking at the things above will make it easier for both of us because we are looking at the same thing and it will make us feel that we are together.

 

‘Joonyoung, are you also looking at the same moon I am looking at? Are you here with me now? Because I really miss you and all I can do is imagining that you are here and that you aren’t crying somewhere or drinking again.’


It snows full of the world as if it were fiction
Do you see it? Do you chuckle as you had always done?
 
It snows. Snow falls full of the world.