Chapter 48: Only One Day (Part 3)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

Sooyoung became desperate since everything became that way. There were no boundaries anymore. There is nothing that’s stopping her anymore since Joonyoung has found his place back in the industry and regained their band’s popularity.

 

She didn’t want to ruin things but everything is ruined already and she didn’t want to waste the time to make the wound become deeper.

 

Sooyoung dialed Joonyoung’s number but he wasn’t picking it up so she just decided to tell him via voice call. That was the only way she can think of since Joonyoung is avoiding her and if ever he won’t listen to it or just ignores everything, and then she has no choice but to go to him directly and force him to talk to her.

 

Joonyoung just ignored the call when he saw her name register on his phone. He was tired and he still has a fan meeting to attend so he didn’t want to stress himself anymore. He knew he is taking things far but he was also hurt.

 

Sooyoung arrived in the place in an hour, she found out Joonyoung was still on his fan meeting so she just stayed there, determined to wait for him no matter what.

 

She was there for almost two hours and she heard from his manager that the fan meeting was done and they are taking a rest. Although she was uncertain if he will come, she didn’t want to think of the negatives. ‘This will be the last time, just for today, just this once, I will hold on to him.’ She told herself as she closed her eyes and let out a deep breath.

 

Few minutes later, she felt a water droplet on her hand; she looked up and saw that the weather was bad. But nothing can stop her. Suddenly, the rain poured but she didn’t want to leave.

 

‘Just a few minutes more,’ she kept telling herself. She was losing hope but she didn’t want to give up. As the rain fell, her tears also fell from her eyes. ‘Joonyoung, jebal.’ She whispered.

 

Then she felt like the rain stopped as the rain stopped from falling to her but she can still hear the raindrops.

 

“Babo,” a familiar voice softly said and she looked up at once.

 

Joonyoung was holding an umbrella and was covering her. Her tears flowed once again as she quickly hug him tight.

 

Just for one day
Just for one day today
Just be in my arms like this
Then I will wipe away your tears
I love you
I love you
I will always be by your side
I will live for you