Chapter 37: An X like You (Part 5)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

“The Best Album of the year goes to…JJY Band! Congratulations JJY Band! And the Best Male Singer of the year is Jung Joonyoung! Congratulations!” The Emcee announced and everyone clapped as our fans cheered. I should be happy for that moment but I don’t. I actually feel empty. And since I am the leader of the band, I was the one they are expecting to give the speech. So I looked at everyone in the place first, I tried to look for her in the crowd or at the staffs but she isn’t there. I closed my eyes before I managed to smile and gave my thank you speech.

 

After the event, our manager told us that she will buy us dinner but I excused myself and drove on my own.

 

This isn’t a special day anyway since I don’t have my special someone beside me to share the happiness and victory I have just received. Everything just felt so empty.

 

I took my phone and unlocked it. The first thing I saw was her face. It was the picture of her which I took when we were in the Philippines. The time when we were grilling outside and I applied some coal on her nose.

 

Then I dialed her number and it rang. I know it keeps on ringing when I call her but nobody picks up. Sometimes, I think that she became clumsy and put her phone somewhere and had it lost.

 

After the 5th attempt, no one still picked my call up so I just left a message for her. It’s nearly Christmas and I only have one wish from her.

 

‘Sooyoung-ah, I miss you. Why do you keep on ignoring my call? Don’t you miss me too? Are you enjoying wherever you are that you forgot all about me? Us? Sooyoung-ah, please at least call or pick up my call even just for once. I really wanted to hear your voice. I just miss you that I don’t know what to do anymore. Please, just your voice…I want to hear it. It’s almost Christmas and that is the only gift I am wishing from you. I miss you…Saranghae.’

 

You still in my heart

You still in my mine

 

The typical things you want to hear

It repeats again, where is no lie?

That typical fakeness is in your body

Can you put it away?

Shameless smile your dirty smile