Chapter 9: Just the Way We Are

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

As we closed the gap between us, my heart beats faster and faster. And our eyes were fixed in each other's. He hugged me tight and at an instant, a river of tears flowed from my eyes as I sunk into his warm embrace.

"I'm sorry for being a coward. I didn't know how to fix things anymore and I gave up easily. And I am sorry for taking things so long. I hope there's still a place in your heart to forgive and accept me."

"I always had that reserved space for you." I told him as we both cried in each other's arms.

That moment felt different, as if it were a dream. I tried to bite my hand and it hurts. I know it was real, then.

"You can slap me if you want. Just to prove it's real and for you to vent out all your emotions and your anger towards me," I heard him say and I just shook my head.

"You know I can never do that even if I want to. I just can't believe everything that's happening." I said and he chuckled as he pulled me closer.

"Are we good then, Sooyoung my love?" He asked me and I looked straight in his eyes.

"What do you think, Joonyoung of my heart?"

-The less perfect version of me is okay

A little different from others, you're okay too

We're looking at each other with differences

When we're together-