Chapter 45: Spotless Mind (Final Part)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

“Oh, you’re awake. Do you need anything?” Sooyoung asked as she brushed her eyes with her hands.

 

“Nope, I’m fine.” Joonyoung said and continued to look at her.

 

“Uhm, why? Is there something in my face?” She consciously asked and Joonyoung smiled as he shook his head.

 

“I was just wondering who you really are in my life. It’s just that you’re the only one I am really curious of. Probably because they have told me everything about me and them and you haven’t yet.” Joonyoung told her and Sooyoung smiled.

 

“Then get well and remember who I am in your life.” She said and Joonyoung looked at her in her eyes.

 

Among all the people who visited him today and nagged him to remember them, Sooyoung was the most indifferent. She wasn’t too excited to tell him about herself and about their connection which makes her more mysterious.

 

Joonyoung wanted to force his brain to work and remember her but every time he does, his eyes would hurt and he will have a head ache. So he keeps on cursing his situation. He keeps on hating Amnesia.

 

Joonyoung was guessing that he had a special kind of relationship with Sooyoung and that both of them have really known each other for so long. Based from his bandmates’ reaction a while back, he thinks that he and Sooyoung were not really friends, but they are more than that.

 

And if all his guesses were true, Joonyoung felt happy. He thought that he would be the happiest and luckiest man in the world. He didn’t know why either but just by looking at Sooyoung, she has a heart that can melt someone else’s heart and can make anyone fall for her. She looked innocent and pure hearted.

‘But now that I came to think of it, why was she crying when she first came to see me this morning? And why was she sorry? This girl is really full of mystery and I wanted to uncover all of it.’ Joonyoung thought to himself as Sooyoung peeled some of the fruits in the table.

 

It’s a sickness, I’m a patient

Erase all the painful memories

I probably know you

I probably loved you a lot

That’s why

I probably erased you

I probably know you

I probably loved you a lot

That’s why I probably erased you